Getting a cold...

Crouchie's Lawyer

I have been off all week with it bud.

It has ruined me, didnt get out the bed til weds to go to the doctors, who i sneezed at and also sweated on as he listened to my wheezy chest, was told nothing is worng and i have a fever. Sweet. Then headed back to bed, been there ever since.

Good luck if you got what i had, my room looks like the set of Saw 5, pretty sure i woke up next to my lung this morning

pretty sure i woke up next to my lung this morning

That made me lol.

What makes it worse, is I have been up at ITV all week in London, meaning I have to get up at 5.15am to get a train to arrive in London for 8.30. Its non-stop walking around, up and down stairs and climbing ladders all day, before getting the train back and getting home at 5pm ish.

I have walked so far this week and with this cold which I have had for the last few days, I am f*cking f*cked!

That made me lol.

What makes it worse, is I have been up at ITV all week in London, meaning I have to get up at 5.15am to get a train to arrive in London for 8.30. Its non-stop walking around, up and down stairs and climbing ladders all day, before getting the train back and getting home at 5pm ish.

I have walked so far this week and with this cold which I have had for the last few days, I am f*cking f*cked!

I thought you brokered mortgages or something?

Your sob story does nothing to defract from the point your gonna be in for a ride of death. I hallucinated a bit too, think i od'd on cough mixture though. I blamed my new tissue box for sucking the air out the room and making me struggle to breath. Then i decided the 'backup' button on my Sky controller would end all my strife. But i could not reach it, no matter what.......

What did you halucinate?

I remember when I was younger and used to get a cold/flu, I used to haluncinate that the door to my room was miles away, then really close, that things were really heavy and everything was out of proportion (like my hands were really big). I used to sleep halucinate though (basically trippy dreams) but it would happen as I was drifting off to sleep