Holmes on the mend

Scudamore

I can't help but pronounce Holmes in a Latino Gangsta style i'm afraid due to that rubbish film...

Still it is good for the following story...

Two bulls stood on a hill. They looked down on a valley where a dozen cows grazed.

The young bull said, "Hey Pop, let's run down there and f::ck one of those heifer."

"No, Son," said the old bull. "Let's WALK down there and f::ck ALL those heifers."

It's an approach i take when out on the pull...

You'll note how not many people actually want to comment on it however...

Scudey...OK..Holmes is quite good and was starting to look reasonable for a lower CCC side and put in some good crosses and also seemed to find good space to make himself available to receive..Distinct lack of pace will always let him down as a winger but then Beckham compensated by putting in very good crosses in from in front of his full-back or some how swinging it round the defender...Holmes at the time of the injury was leading up to a point, where, the jury may have been in a position to make judgement....Personally I quite liked his style and imput and team ethic...Not sure if our coach JP will be

able to bring him up that next step.....I would have the lad, when fit on the track with Ade Mafe or the like, to bring out his extra yard of pace..but then again he would not play for Saints if he was a yard quicker as I believe he has potential for us. Possibly if he recovers his fitness, a good player for our league position or Div 1 next year.

Dickey

Has a great touch and hugs the touchline...for this reason he makes the room for himself and doesn't need that pace - it's called intelligent wing play. If Dyer had half the intelligence he'd be dangerous...

Makes a big difference to the team. If we had anyone that actually bothered getting in the box for what are in actual fact usually very good crosses then we wouldn't be having problems scoring goals at all...

Oh and he scores goals from midfield...

I fail to see how you've come to the conclusion that he is "reasonable"

But then you appear to be recycling the same old garbage that everyone else comes up with...David Beckham is not the only right sided midfield player in the history of the game who lacked pace unbelievably...

Has a great touch and hugs the touchline...for this reason he makes the room for himself and doesn't need that pace - it's called intelligent wing play. If Dyer had half the intelligence he'd be dangerous...

Makes a big difference to the team. If we had anyone that actually bothered getting in the box for what are in actual fact usually very good crosses then we wouldn't be having problems scoring goals at all...

Oh and he scores goals from midfield...

I fail to see how you've come to the conclusion that he is "reasonable"

But then you appear to be recycling the same old garbage that everyone else comes up with...David Beckham is not the only right sided midfield player in the history of the game who lacked pace unbelievably...

scudey...I believe my reasonable statement in regards to Holmes is due to my

decision to wait and see how he developed and whether I could then move him up a category to the VERY reasonable status....As I said my jury was still out drinking the old cider and it is impossible to get them up to St Marys due to the boss up there.

Anyway..Scudey...My player analysis not too bad gor a 10 year old?

scudey...I believe my reasonable statement in regards to Holmes is due to my

decision to wait and see how he developed and whether I could then move him up a category to the VERY reasonable status....As I said my jury was still out drinking the old cider and it is impossible to get them up to St Marys due to the boss up there.

Anyway..Scudey...My player analysis not too bad gor a 10 year old?

Yeah righto...