Have we ever played a game v Ballymena?

Colinjb

When i first looked I thought it said BALLAMORY

I was goingto say that we lost that 3-2 with Hoolie knocking in a header from the corner delivered by Archie, on a wonderful upfield run by PC plum. Spencer Scored the first, the original Spencer that is not the Sweaty Sock knock off they got now. The second was from that bird in the wheelchair. Whatsher name, hang on, I'll ask my daughter, 'hey whose the bird in the wheelchair............................Oh, ok thanks.' She said her name is Penny.God, it pays to have children sometimes.

Well, what do you expect, I'm trying to work and my bloody company computer system keeps crashing on me, and there is nothing exciting on this board.

And 3.8.82 Won 4-2 Kevin Keegan (2) Graham Baker and Steve Williams

I believe it was after this game that I waited for ages outside the ground as one of only two kids who were saints supporters (the rest were just there to see some 1st division footballers). When the team came out, KK came over to us and pulled my woolly bobble hat over my eyes and had a chat. Lawrie Mac then let the two of us on to the team coach to collect autographs. :D

Happy Days!