F**K The lot of them

Sold To The Man @ The Bar

Tough f'ing **** you ****! In reference to an earlier rant of yours, I just about survive on Incapacity Benefit leaving me with less than £50 a week after bills. I can't watch my beloved team any more, I can't afford to even f'ing eat half the time so I'd like to know where all this money to "welfare layabouts" is going?

You think people choose to live on this sort of income? **** YOU you ignorant dickhead.

Some things never change George. It's 4+ months since I came on here and though much has changed it's clear people still post without engaging their brains ! The average person on Jobseekers Allowance gets £60.50 per week and many can't even afford a phone line let alone Internet access both of which as well as being the only way many can interact regularly are very important tools when looking for work ( at least 40% of jobs advertised by JCP are online applications only). The result is many become so depressed they too end up on Incapacity Benefit. Only the totally bone idle and/or the totally stupid would chose not to work if they were physically capable of so doing. Football is pricey for many in work let alone those on benefits/pensions so as is generally the case I agree with you ;)

Anyone wanna f**k me? I haven't had it in about 2 years :(

p.s.: nickh, you're sitting next to me tomorrow night to stop the cold wind getting to me.

Oh alright then.

Meet me at the end of the Hythe Pier facing the sea at 6:15 am. Make sure you're wearing only a string vest and Y-fronts.

I won't be in the country of course but you stand out there wearing that outfit at rush hour in the dark I'm sure you'll get royally f*cked