F**K The lot of them

Sold To The Man @ The Bar

F**K Lowe’s vision, F**K Wilde’s two faces, F**K Harry R for taking us down, F**K Burley inept tactics, F**K Total Football, F**K SLH PLC, F**K The pub teams that come and kick us every week, F**K the Fishy Scum, F**K, Lack of investment, F**K those who moan and don't do anything about it, F**K the in-fighting on this Board..

This is our club, OURS I tell you…… not THEIRS.

Those that can, must get there and cheer OUR club on at 3pm today ….

F**K The lot of them

Edited by Sold To The Man @ The Bar

F**K Lowe’s vision, F**K Wilde’s two faces, F**K Harry R for taking us down, F**K Burley inept tactics, F**K Total Football, F**K SLH PLC, F**K The pub teams that come and kick us every week, F**K the Fishy Scum, F**K, Lack of investment,.

This is our club, OURS it tell you…… not THEIRS.

F**K The lot of them

I add to your list anyone else who has walked in or around the revolving doors for the past 15 years.

Thank F**K we have a football match this afternoon to concentrate on for a change instead of the non stop propaganda CR*P from BOTH sides on here these last few days

F**K Lowe’s vision, F**K Wilde’s two faces, F**K Harry R for taking us down, F**K Burley inept tactics, F**K Total Football, F**K SLH PLC, F**K The pub teams that come and kick us every week, F**K the Fishy Scum, F**K, Lack of investment,.

F**K The lot of them

3000 from Wolves apparently,probably be only about 3 times that of Saints fans.

Don't think we have many actual fans, we have spectators or "paying customers" nowadays.

I'll be there, but my son told me not to get him a ticket as he has other things to do that will give him more pleasure, given our home record of only one win.

When I bought my ticket yesterday afternoon, they said that there was 15500 sold.

ouch, an increase in attendance figures. That will upset this place....

And there they were hoping only 75 would turn up.

Give them an OWTS from me Wes, I'm getting sick of missing games these days

I'll be there, but my son told me not to get him a ticket as he has other things to do that will give him more pleasure, given our home record of only one win.

When I bought my ticket yesterday afternoon, they said that there was 15500 sold.

by eldest is not coming back from Uni for the second time ever (he has been going since he was 6 now 21) and youngest would rather go out with his mates ( going since we was 7 now 14)

i will go out of duty and loyalty but i fear that the motivation for me after 47 years is getting less and less every week.

reading threads on here it appears that the overseas exiles are the only ones not suffering from the apathy that is attached to the club and city these days

F**K Lowe’s vision, F**K Wilde’s two faces, F**K Harry R for taking us down, F**K Burley inept tactics, F**K Total Football, F**K SLH PLC, F**K The pub teams that come and kick us every week, F**K the Fishy Scum, F**K, Lack of investment, F**K those who moan and don't do anything about it, F**K the in-fighting on this Board..

F**K The lot of them

So what's your point?

reading threads on here it appears that the overseas exiles are the only ones not suffering from the apathy that is attached to the club and city these days

That's because we remember them as they were. As george Harrison said "all things must pass", starting with a 2-1 scrape home win against Wolves today.

They know what they have to do, it won't please the Lallana lovers ,but it's what's necessary. they have to jock him out of the 'hole' role and put someone who can hit the f**king ball hard and straight there. Take your pick, Surman,Skacel,Euell, any of them will do the job and turn our early possession into an early goal which will change the way we play afterwards.

My money is on Euell though.

It isn't all together a surprise, Phil. The last match was televised, whereas this is a match at the proper time of 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. It is also against the team at the top of the table too. There are probably many reasons for a marginally better turnout today. Who knows, there may be elements that some want to witness a top team tearing us apart like the morbid curiosity that a multi-car crash brings, some might have decided that if we lose big time that the time has come for a mass protest at the game and want to be there to be part of it.

Like my son, I'm also very fed up of witnessing just one league home win. I'm seriously thinking of stopping going if we lose today, at least that's how I feel this morning. I'd have more reason to go if he was going too. Who knows, he might miss being there and want to go the next time.

That's because we remember them as they were. As george Harrison said "all things must pass", starting with a 2-1 scrape home win against Wolves today.

They know what they have to do, it won't please the Lallana lovers ,but it's what's necessary. they have to jock him out of the 'hole' role and put someone who can hit the f**king ball hard and straight there. Take your pick, Surman,Skacel,Euell, any of them will do the job and turn our early possession into an early goal which will change the way we play afterwards.

My money is on Euell though.

that is why it is difficult , remembering them as they were, Surman, Skacel , Euell not fit to lace the boots of those who went before.

JP will play 4-2-3-1 irrespective of the state of the game,we will drag everyone back for their corners encouraging them to push 10 into our half, we will bring on a forward but keep the same shape in the second half. Our defence will concede from a corner the pattern is the same every game.

We will probably play another youngster because he looked good in training where no evil opponents tackled him.

It's easy to snipe when you're living thousands of miles away.

Maybe it would be a bit more raw if you were a bit closer to the club than an internet message board.

by eldest is not coming back from Uni for the second time ever (he has been going since he was 6 now 21) and youngest would rather go out with his mates ( going since we was 7 now 14)

i will go out of duty and loyalty but i fear that the motivation for me after 47 years is getting less and less every week.

We are suffering my friend and we get regular updates.

But there is one point I would bring up, which is "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"

It's a horrid cliche but after something or someone close to you is taken away, you realise you may just have made a mistake. and spend the rest of your life saying "if only".

Sure at the moment our club has been taken away, but at least there is still the chance of a spark of life, weaker by the day but there.

Once the life support gets switched off though you can't change your mind when some other miracle cure comes along two days too late.

Until I see a definitive statement that Leon or one of the "hoverers" is prepared to take on our bank overdraft and NOT sell youngsters in January AND to keep one of Saga/Rasiak/SJ then to me it is simply about understanding that the only hope we have is survival and anymore is simply wishful thinking.

Unfortunately with this recession, anybody in any non public sector job is only worrying about surviving as well in ALL parts of the planet.

It's easy to snipe when you're living thousands of miles away.

Maybe it would be a bit more raw if you were a bit closer to the club than an internet message board.

Not sniping, and I have stated in the past that if people feel they want to boycott then they can do so.

I also repeatedly state that I see no way for this club to even survive let alone beging to recover with split owners.

But in my 41 years of supporting Saints I have never been so annoyed as yesterday when a fan exhorts other fans to hope that the team lose today.

We all argue about the facts never being allowed to get in the way of a good argument and have had chapter and verse in the past months about how the drop in attendances is a clear message to Lowe to "go", and yet here we are on the back of a another nightmare tv performance with an increased attendance.

Obviously Wolves are bringing a good crowd down. But I am willing to have a virtual bet that ONE side or the other on here will be pitching in saying this undermines one factions argument.

More spotting irony that sniping. My mates will be at the game today, they'll moan and drink their beer before the game but they'll support the team and if we win they'll cheer and applaud the players off before carrying on moaning about our lot in life.

But from the posts yesterday, the very IDEA that some fans may NOT applaud the team off the pitch IF they were to win, simply because they wanted us to lose for political reasons is one step too far.

that is why it is difficult , remembering them as they were, Surman, Skacel , Euell not fit to lace the boots of those who went before.

JP will play 4-2-3-1 irrespective of the state of the game,we will drag everyone back for their corners encouraging them to push 10 into our half, we will bring on a forward but keep the same shape in the second half. Our defence will concede from a corner the pattern is the same every game.

We will probably play another youngster because he looked good in training where no evil opponents tackled him.

Nah ,we loaned him out to Shrewsbury. May get a surprise today; Robertson and McG in attack, Surman,Schneiderlin,Euell and Gobern(or Thompson) in midfield,Cork,Pearce,Perry and Skacel at the back, Davis ever present as usual;

Just a hunch, I haven't been cleaning windows again;

Not sniping, and I have stated in the past that if people feel they want to boycott then they can do so.

I also repeatedly state that I see no way for this club to even survive let alone beging to recover with split owners.

But in my 41 years of supporting Saints I have never been so annoyed as yesterday when a fan exhorts other fans to hope that the team lose today.

We all argue about the facts never being allowed to get in the way of a good argument and have had chapter and verse in the past months about how the drop in attendances is a clear message to Lowe to "go", and yet here we are on the back of a another nightmare tv performance with an increased attendance.

Obviously Wolves are bringing a good crowd down. But I am willing to have a virtual bet that ONE side or the other on here will be pitching in saying this undermines one factions argument.

More spotting irony that sniping. My mates will be at the game today, they'll moan and drink their beer before the game but they'll support the team and if we win they'll cheer and applaud the players off before carrying on moaning about our lot in life.

But from the posts yesterday, the very IDEA that some fans may NOT applaud the team off the pitch IF they were to win, simply because they wanted us to lose for political reasons is one step too far.

Phil at no stage did I exort others to hope for a defeat.

You really have lost the plot here. I have wanted Saints to lose before - at home to Port Vale in the Cup because I knew it would be the end of Branfoot. We drew and it was enough. I then, to make up for wanting to lose the home tie, drove to Port Vale in driving rain to cheer on the Saints feeling unburdened by Branfoot's exit. So in a few days I had gone from wanting us to lose to driving 300 miles in the rain to cheer us on against the same team. If Lowe resigned this morning I would find my ST and be there this afternnon cheering as loud as anyone. When someone becomes bigger than the club as Lowe has drastic action is called for. I do not expect or even want anyone else to do or feel as I do. Indeed all those taking kids etc etc and have travelled far I really hope you get your desired wish - I speak only for myself.

We all deal with these feelings different ways - this is my way of addressing our predicament it may be wrong and sit uneasily with most fans but you look at the thread after last weeks match and see how many who were claiming that they were no longer interested in the result to see the malaise that has gripped our club.

i will be there problem is many will say F**K YOU' date=' NOT WASTING MY F**KING MONEY[/quote']

I can't get to the F**King game because, for two weeks running, the trains from Brighton are up the spout. Perhaps in brighter times I would be willing to come back to Brighton after the game via Reading and Clapham Junction, eventually getting home at 33 minutes past midnight but I can't justify it today. Good luck to the Saints, sorry I won't be there.

Also monumentally ****ed off with my bank manager and the **** sucking government. The former because she has called in my business overdraft, which has been run within limits for 3 years now - I told her go **** herself and walked out of our meeting - and the latter because the bunch of wasters in power over us seem intent on recking the economy by supporting the ****ing useless fat-cats ****s in the City and greasing their client-state-welfare-layabouts at my expense. This ****ing country is going hell in a hand cart.

Lowe out. Bank manager out. Brown out.

**** all of them.

Phil, I know that you're a true fan and if not able to actually attend matches because of distance, you listen to every match you can, wishing that you were there.

But your circumstances are different to those of any fan who are able to attend because they live close enough, or indeed could attend because they can afford it.

Those fans have a dilemma that you don't. You can chose not to listen or watch the match on the media, but what difference does that make to anything effecting the club? You might personally miss hearing or seeing every kick and pass, but if you don't watch, who knows any different?

Those who could attend can make choices that do have an impact on the club financially by their non-attendance, or they can take part in protests there if they choose which might also have some sort of effect. What they choose to do, either helpful or not, is their personal choice and their sacrifice is often much greater, involving such aspects as personal principles.

For myself, I'll certainly cheer on the team at the top of my voice, always providing that they put in maximum effort, of course. On the other hand, if we are getting thumped by Wolves, I'll certainly join in with any protests against the board or Lowe that begin.

Phil, I know that you're a true fan and if not able to actually attend matches because of distance, you listen to every match you can, wishing that you were there.

But your circumstances are different to those of any fan who are able to attend because they live close enough, or indeed could attend because they can afford it.

Those fans have a dilemma that you don't. You can chose not to listen or watch the match on the media, but what difference does that make to anything effecting the club? You might personally miss hearing or seeing every kick and pass, but if you don't watch, who knows any different?

Those who could attend can make choices that do have an impact on the club financially by their non-attendance, or they can take part in protests there if they choose which might also have some sort of effect. What they choose to do, either helpful or not, is their personal choice and their sacrifice is often much greater, involving such aspects as personal principles.

For myself, I'll certainly cheer on the team at the top of my voice, always providing that they put in maximum effort, of course. On the other hand, if we are getting thumped by Wolves, I'll certainly join in with any protests against the board or Lowe that begin.

Yep fair point.

Though my first thought getting thumped would be why oh why the formation again? followed by the board because of the "what appears highly likely" hands on involvement.

But having the beer last week with Eric, comparing our purchases from the Megastore, we do try. What can we do? try and keep the flag flying? or cancel our Saints TV subscriptions and not spend a fortune in the shop getting Christmas presents when we come across

And you know what? I'd actually LIKE to be over there where I had a choice. I just HOPE I still have somewhere to go to when I finally get out of this mad place.

My only real input into all of this is that we think it is BAD at the moment. Every hint rumour and snippet I hear makes me think we are actually badly underestimating matters and I REALLY can't see any other way.

Maybe sack the board and have a committee of unity of you, LS & Salz explain matters clearly to the fans and then carry on in the same survival mode.

Angry and depressed like everyone else.

F**K The lot of them

A cogent well argued case sir , may I just add :

F*** 'em all , f*** 'em all

The long and the short and the tall

F*** all the Ruperts and their lack of funds

F*** all the players and their useless runs

'Cos we're saying goodbye to them all

As back to their Bentleys they crawl

We'll get no promotion this side of the ocean

So cheer up me lads .... f*** 'em all !

Edited by CHAPEL END CHARLIE

thanks toomer, someone gets it ....

****ed off? Me too. I am so ****ed off with this **** sucking **** ****ed ****-stained piece of ****ing excrement dung heap of a country. ****ing politicians are ****ing arseholes. How the **** can they allow the ****ing ****s in the ****ing pin-stripped ****ing suits to still get ****ing ridiculous ****ing eye-watering ****ing arsehole ****ing bonuses after bailing the ****ing idiots out with tax-payers ****ing money and then allow the ****ing natwest **** ****ed arsehole ****-meister ****ers to call in my ****ing overdraft. ****ing ****s. ****ing ****s. ****ing ****s

Edited by 1976_Child

As back to their Bentleys their crawl

Bless em all bless em all

Ron Davies, Mick Channonn, Frank Saul.:)

A walk down memory lane.

im with ya...

but you forgot.......

fvck all the stay aways and fairweather 'fans',especially the ones who moan about lack of investment but dont stick their hands in their own pockets.....fvck you.

Nice one.

How about fvck the board. They have alienated thousands of fans who don't give a toss anymore. Many of us are not 'fairweather' and have supported the club through the highs and lows for many years.

How about fvck you.

**** the capitalist swine and the hopelessly ****ing dumb socialist scottish t0sser in number 10. **** the whole ****ing country. **** everything. How the **** did we get in this ****ing mess. **** lowe. **** portsmouth. **** redknapp. **** spurs. **** everything in this ****ing crap country.

Except don't **** my football club. It is the only thing i have left. Even my whippet is ignoring me. I think she is keeping out the way until I calm down. ****ing nat-****ing-west **** sucking ****s.

Nice one.

How about fvck the board. They have alienated thousands of fans who don't give a toss anymore. Many of us are not 'fairweather' and have supported the club through the highs and lows for many years.

How about fvck you.

i take it you are one of the stay aways?

well fvck you again,this is one of the lows bigboy........where are you now.

there is no excuse,we are all p1ssed off but we dont turn on the club.

did you offer to pay extra when saints were doing well?

get to st marys and stop making lame excuses about lowe blah blah blah. it dont wash with me.

Remember that fans that come, sit quietly then only sing for a short whiles when they score? We remind them that they only sing when they are winning.

Remember when we were in the premiership, teams who were on the up would visit, who had been poorly supported in their bad times. We asked them where they were when they were sh1t?

Don't let those fans be us

When we were doing well in premiership, if asked if you would still support saints in bad times when we were hardly managing a home win in the CCC -would you have said you would still be there shouting for the lads?

As the poster said, f them all, they only stop it being our club if we don't think if it as our club.

Forget boardroom and enjoy your afternoon and a 4-3 home win!

As back to their Bentleys they crawl

Too right **** them all I will be there in hope rather than expectation

**** the Board

UTS!

F**K The lot of them

Language Timothy

get to st marys and stop making lame excuses about lowe blah blah blah. it dont wash with me.

a ray of light from a sea of darkness

****ed off? Me too. I am so ****ed off with this **** sucking **** ****ed ****-stained piece of ****ing excrement dung heap of a country. ****ing politicians are ****ing arseholes. How the **** can they allow the ****ing ****s in the ****ing pin-stripped ****ing suits to still get ****ing ridiculous ****ing eye-watering ****ing arsehole ****ing bonuses after bailing the ****ing idiots out with tax-payers ****ing money and then allow the ****ing natwest **** ****ed arsehole ****-meister ****ers to call in my ****ing overdraft. ****ing ****s. ****ing ****s. ****ing ****s

Tough f'ing **** you ****! In reference to an earlier rant of yours, I just about survive on Incapacity Benefit leaving me with less than £50 a week after bills. I can't watch my beloved team any more, I can't afford to even f'ing eat half the time so I'd like to know where all this money to "welfare layabouts" is going?

You think people choose to live on this sort of income? **** YOU you ignorant dickhead.

You really don't get it do you. As far as I'm concerned it isn't Saints anymore. It has become no more than a plaything for an idiot who only has 6% of the shares but appears to be running the club into the ground unchallenged.

I suppose it would be fair comment to say I'm not a fan anymore. Probably fair to say it about thousands more stay-aways. But look at the root cause of this situation.

It's not a lame excuse. If doesn't wash with you so be it.

As this is my thread .... I'm F**KED off with today's result, and the coward in Block 32 or 33 in the low down seats who complained to a steward about my mate's passion rather than talking to him, the supporter in him manifested itself through shouting and F***ing bad language. Just so you know, he has been a season ticket holder since 84, and sat in the same seat since St Mary's opened. For what its worth, F**K off to another part of the ground if you are not brave enough to ask us to be quite !!!!!

Edited by Sold To The Man @ The Bar

Tough f'ing **** you ****! In reference to an earlier rant of yours, I just about survive on Incapacity Benefit leaving me with less than £50 a week after bills. I can't watch my beloved team any more, I can't afford to even f'ing eat half the time so I'd like to know where all this money to "welfare layabouts" is going?

You think people choose to live on this sort of income? **** YOU you ignorant dickhead.

STOP taking things to heart, this is my thread and don’t hijack it !!!!

STOP taking things to heart, this is my thread and don’t hijack it !!!!

FWIW I blame you personally for today's result.

In your initial post you forgot to add F**K ALL F****ING REFEREES & THOSE F****G IDIOTS WITH THE FLAGS EVERYWHERE

Don't let it happen again

please :smt077