Jump to content

Sparky needed

Dr Who?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,


I am looking for an Electrition to carry out a safety certificate on my property in Sholing.


I live up near Cambridge and will need to be invoiced.


My tenant has mentioned that her son has had a couple of small shocks off of the downstairs light switches. I also want the older light switches changed.







Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})