Mobile Phone Insurance

bpsaint

Been shopping aroun trying to find a decent insurance company to insure my phone with, but pretty much every review ive read is pretty much a horror story of how hard it was to claim and get a replacement amongst other issues.

Can anybody recommend a reputable one that they've had good experiences with?

I recently took out phone insurance through phones 4 u on a lumia 900 at 9.99 a month and was told if you phone up after a week or so and cancel they will knock it down to a fiver. Did this yesterday which worked but 6.99 not a fiver. They insure for water damage, which a lot don't but not sure how it compares to other policies out there.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

How hard is it just to take care of your device instead of paying a fortune for insurance just to give you a licence to not care for it and be a clumsy oaf?

I had the same ethic as you, until I had my iphone 4 stolen last week, luckily I brought it out right from the apple store on the release date (sad like that) so have a sim only 20 pound a month with 02.

In a nutshell I've shopped around too for insurance as i'm not keen on paying above a tenner, looking to get the iphone 5 this friday so therefore insurance will give me piece of mind if nothing else.

How hard is it just to take care of your device instead of paying a fortune for insurance just to give you a licence to not care for it and be a clumsy oaf?

Thankyou for your unneccesary and pointless reply Ess, really helps. For what it's worth I'm extremely careful of my iPhone, keep the back covered with a hard case and a screen protector on the front. What I'm more concerned about is some **** stealing it, or that horrible moment when you accidentally pull it out your pocket and drop it. More for peace of mind more than anything else.