Chris Newman in the Echo

Long Shot

stadium won't fill if he left but they will if we get promoted, its Chris who went to print saying he doesn't support saints anymore, and insulting anyone who did.

I think you're in denial. Attendances will increase if Lowe went. Promotion under Lowe is a laughable thought, unless it's from Div 3 in a few years time.

I think you're in denial. Attendances will increase if Lowe went.I disagree, if Lowe went just to be replaced by likes of Cowen, Crouch, Wilde etc, without influx of money, high profile appointment, without an improvement of results I do not think there will be noticeable change in crowds.

Promotion under Lowe is a laughable thought, unless it's from Div 3 in a few years time.maybe but thats another arguement

a/a

I think you're in denial. Attendances will increase if Lowe went. Promotion under Lowe is a laughable thought, unless it's from Div 3 in a few years time.

Have you seen the financial report?...you think if Lowe was to leave today, we could gain promotion by the end of the season?

For the foreseeable future promtion with any chairman is laughable. Lowe has made some big mistakes in the past when he has been charman, but IMO the decisions made this season have been correct. The majority of stay away fans are staying away because of abysmal home performances for the last 2 years, not because of who the chairman is.

If you are staying away purely because of the chairman you should be embarrassed. I can understand the arguement that its too expensive, especially when we are playing so poorly, but to stop supporting the team because of the chairman is IMO pathetic.

Have you seen the financial report?...you think if Lowe was to leave today, we could gain promotion by the end of the season?

For the foreseeable future promtion with any chairman is laughable. Lowe has made some big mistakes in the past when he has been charman, but IMO the decisions made this season have been correct. The majority of stay away fans are staying away because of abysmal home performances for the last 2 years, not because of who the chairman is.

If you are staying away purely because of the chairman you should be embarrassed. I can understand the arguement that its too expensive, especially when we are playing so poorly, but to stop supporting the team because of the chairman is IMO pathetic.

1. I never said we could gain promotion by the end of the season.

2. I firmly believe Lowe leaving will immediately increase the gate.

3. I'm not embarrassed about staying away because of Lowe. You call it pathetic, well tough sh*t.

The fact is Lowe coming back is one step too far for a lot of people. What I think pathetic is Lowe's 'strategy' and his partnership with weasel Wilde.