Barrys's Dailyish Weather Forecast

Barry Sanchez

18/12/12

It December and nearly Christmas so its always ****e around this time of year weather wise, a few hornbills are flying in later and the maximum temperatures today is 35.

19/12/12

Rain tomorrow for the whole of Europe spreading to the far side of the moon by the afternoon, we can expect above average temperatures tomorrow with a nice 10243 degrees.

As always if there are any changes to the consult consult your self and ******** to me telling you.

21/12/12

A bit **** with some sulphur,smoke and ash forecast, a few splurts of lava as well, that is probably a load of ******** like Fish's forecast of a few years back, the Mayan's as far as I can see would not of predicted it so close to Chrimbler.

22/12/12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Its been a while but the need to report on a dailyish basis has not been needed as its been mild and ****e and not in the slightest wintry at all, this is expected to stay like this for 3/4 months until summer when a cold snap is due for 4 months, any change I shall let you know.

Your man on the pulse Bazza "I am Carl Weathers" Sanchez.

Well wrap up warm as its going to be freezing, its sods law I am travelling down this weekend and its looks like I wont be able to do it as the motorways and railways will be screwed due to the weather, cold for 187629 days ahead so my vulture tells me but I'm not having it as only last week the halibut said it will turn out nice and we will be pickling in the glow of sunshine come next turnip.

• 1 month later...