Barrys's Dailyish Weather Forecast

Barry Sanchez

29/11/12

The same as yesterday to be honest but a bit chillier so keep those pinkies wrapped up, a wind from the North will make it seem actually colder than it actually is if that ****ing possible as its cold as its cold. The sun is out and its lovely to see a bit of brightness after all the rain we have had in the UK lately, so get out there and enjoy our beautiful Cities and towns!

Burnley, Colne and Skelmersdale for the North and for the South Basingstoke, Havant and Cosham for truly forgetable and ****e days.

Its another belting day for sun worshippers out there! We have had nothing but fun in the sun for the last few days, the rivers of rain have slowed to a mud stream so whilst your houses are still smelling and seaping crap enjoy the sun and heat of about 4 above?

Tonight will get a little colder with temperatures expected to get down to about -2 so take out three skking or whatever the **** you do.

The weekend will be the same but on a Saturday and Sunday.

Well this morning will be ****e with sporadic hale ****ing storms that shall **** you on head and later on it shall improve to biblical proportions of rainfull (speculation) and mother ****ing wind of the North sea that shall blow in haddock and pears right in your kipper, if you happen to like the finer things in weather like I know most do on here then this is one day that you shall remember for it not being a finer day.

Hopefully the week will improve.

Just thought I would cheer you all up with a weather pic from over here last weekend.

This is my mate Frankie (he's a notlob fan fwiw) and lives in Zurich and came over here for some winter sun and the Egg Chasing at the weekend.

2e0uwd3.jpg

So, don't worry, you're not the only ones cold & wet

Oh and today it is a bitter 24C, more Thunder Storms expected later this afternoon, but that's my fault for taking the lads out for a curry last night

Edited by dubai_phil

06/12/12

Well me hearties it sure is nipster this morning! Temperatures nationwide are not expected to exceed 3-5 degrees so please wrap and warm and take care when walking around as ice could still be around from the Jack Frost from last night, later on we expect snow and heavy rain in certain areas, so bad it will happen at the same time, take a brolly, wooly hat and some wellys and you will ok.

Its going to be a mother**cker for some of you getting into work today so please take care and drive safe, no wheelying or skidding on your budgies either.

Barry went onto the main board yesterday and got raped by the ferrel gangs which hang around there.

I don't expect that we'll hear much from him until he fully recovers.

I like this description of the main board. It evokes a touch of Mad Max 2, which I feel is appropriate.

08/12/12

The weather today will be cloudy will a bit of cloud, oxygen and fairy dust and top temperatures of about 6 degrees so inbetween short short weather and an overjacket, I am going for the short short look as its Saturday and easier to get straight out on it in that attire.

09/12/12

**** knows as its not her yet and I cant not predict anything that far .

10/12/12

Beautiful sunny winters day with geese laying eggs on your lawn and that neighbour wearing her special thong for you, yes you, you know the one that rides up higher than it should and she knows it.

I want a forum fee refund please, no geese laid any eggs on my lawn today, in fact no geese even appeared, just cats and a giant rat.

Jillyanne

I am very sorry to hear about the giant rat and the lack of geese, they were caught up in a delay on the M62 due to roadworks and could not visit all the lawns as first thought.

We are trying to rectify this but with Christmas and all it shall be hard for them to catch up before the special day but make no mistake we are trying our best to make sure everybody gets a golden nugget on their lawn before the day of our Lord.

11/12/12

Cold again as late autumn is having one last autumn surge, wrap and as the wind will be very deceiving, rain is a possibility in parts of Michigan today so take a brolly out.

12/12/12

Dont know but typing the date is cool.

You appear to be only doing a local forecast. I had to sit by the pool and it wasn't cold at all had to put more ice in the rum and coke.

Barry please ensure you put links in to cater for the further afield than Aintree.

14/12/12

Well its wet and windy here today,bit warmer and mild but still ****e and it will be for the next 3 weeks to be honest but we could be lucky and have a wet Christmas as normal, oh I love a wet Christmas its all just so Chritmassy with grey clouds and lashing rain, even better is just a cloudy sky doing nothing, pure granite pure ****e, Merry Christmas.

15/12/12

I dont know yet as the Fish was on the ale last night and Kettley is getting his beard cleaned after a night out with the ladies but I heard its going to be Saturdayish becoming a bit mroe Sunday as the day gets later.

Pearsy me old china, Me and the Kettles shall have a good chinwag tonight about the possibility of widening our forecast, Christ you get to go to all the glamour places dont you? How did you get the Norwich gig....................................

Edited by Barry Sanchez