Next 5 games. How many points ?

slickmick

Win the next three and then lose two. It's a shame the Palace game is Monday otherwise I could see us winning that one too.

The most important game of the five and probably most important of the season so far is Plymouth. If we don't win that then we're back in trouble, a win and the confidence will be sky high going into the 6 pointer with Charlton.

You really think we're going to get more points from two home games than three away?

The players must realize how important the Plymouth game is and we should be beating them at St Mary's no matter how physical and direct they play. Hopefully the confidence will be sky high for the game.

Charlton could be difficult depending on who their manager is, if there is a honeymoon period then we could be in trouble. A lot depends on how we both do in the midweek game. A win would be a great result there.

Sheffield Wednesday is the sort of game where we slip up at home. Hopefully we will win but I feel a bit stupid predicting us to win four on the bounce.

Can't see us getting anything at all against Palace on Sky midweek, it's the sort of game we always lose for whatever reason.

Burnley is another tough one, can't see us taking too many up there either. Even a point would be a fantastic result.

Two home wins sounds a bit much but if we play and defend like we did on Saturday I see no reason why we can't pick up 7-9 points.

Way off the mark last time.

Plymouth H 1 v 1 draw

Charlton A 1 v 2 win

Sheff W H 2 v 1 win

C Palace A 1 v 0 lose

Burnley A 2 V 0 lose

All five games look winnable, but realistically I think it will be seven points from five again.

I think 15 points from the next 10 games is achievable and would mean that we would have improved as at the moment we only have 19 from 18 games