Nervous Breakdown

CabbageFace

***---///\\\---***FAO MODS***---///\\\---***

A fellow pikey 3 poster a day person has posed the following conundrum to me:

If you post on a thread and said thread gets deleted, do you get your post or posts on there rescinded, or are they gone for the day? It's a topic that's being talked about in many social circles and as such I feel it deserves an answer to put everybodies mind at ease.

Regards,

AV (2nd post of the day and is today the voice of the mute) xx

I have a feeling you do not get an 'extra' post. I think I read a similar conundrum elsewhere and I believe Ponty said you would not get another one in replacement.

I think it's something to do with the 'posting on a thread which is going to be deleted'. If it's material which should be deleted and you know this, then its your decision to waste a post on it.

Good point though, I like this game

I have a feeling you do not get an 'extra' post. I think I read a similar conundrum elsewhere and I believe Ponty said you would not get another one in replacement.

I think it's something to do with the 'posting on a thread which is going to be deleted'. If it's material which should be deleted and you know this, then its your decision to waste a post on it.

Good point though, I like this game

It was a thread about what you never done last night when in your car so it was difficult to tell that it was bad material.

Now on b-anter.

Edited by Master Bates

It was a thread about what you never done last night when in your car so it was difficult to tell that it was bad material.

Now on b-anter.

Sounded ominous at first!

But, I see now. The pidgeons. I just cant bring myself to kill things, dunno why, but its more to the point that I would have to clean the blood and guts off the van myself which I would have hated! :D

FAO a kind Full Member type person:

As fully fledged Registered Members have been deemed by His Bajesty to be not worthy of starting new threads, surely some kind fully paid up ripped off mug of a Full Member could start a new thread entitled The Really Useful Registered User Thread, or something like that; where Registered Users can start discussions without taking existing threads off topic.

Also, while I'm at it: Another thread entitled (un)Private Private Messages for Registered Users. As the vermin that are Registered Users re unable to send or receive Private Messages, a thread where they could send messages FAO someone would be handy. The rules regarding FAO messages would have to be reconsidered and possibly rewritten as the option is not there for long-term Registered Users to send Private Messages instead anymore.

I shall continue to monitor this site and advise on ways to further improve it in due course.

fao a kind full member type person:

As fully fledged registered members have been deemed by his bajesty to be not worthy of starting new threads, surely some kind fully paid up ripped off mug of a full member could start a new thread entitled the really useful registered user thread, or something like that; where registered users can start discussions without taking existing threads off topic. no

also, while i'm at it: Another thread entitled (un)private private messages for registered users. As the vermin that are registered users re unable to send or receive private messages, a thread where they could send messages fao someone would be handy. The rules regarding fao messages would have to be reconsidered and possibly rewritten as the option is not there for long-term registered users to send private messages instead anymore. no

i shall continue to monitor this site and advise on ways to further improve it in due course.

hth