Nervous Breakdown

CabbageFace

is desparity not a word?

should be IMO

as should mantootin, meaning annoyed, Cabbage is mantootin he has to please himself

Disparity is a word. But it wouldn't work in that context. Desperation would...

Mantootin i quite like though...i suggest you write to the dictionary...

I need to write to the profanisaurus with an entry...

i did that on Saturday night i have you know(the drunk part also smoked some cool stuff), also im ugly and i cant have sex as freely as non-ugly people.

NOW HOOK ME UP WITH A WOMEN THAT WANTS POOR, SHORT, EMBRASSING SEX

trust me, thats normally what women get , whether they want it or not!! :D

and, just for the record , getting drunk will only make you more depressed in the long run....alcohol is a depressant......(sorry if i sound like ya mum,lol).....

you will be able to do the friends thing,given time.....and in time you will realise that everything happens for a reason, we are just never able to see what the reason is until further down the line..x

(trust me, i know of what i speak) ;)

Tis all sorted im no longer suicidal!!! Spoke to her for about an hour today, got my head around everything and where i stand with her, so i can move my life on, we are going to be mates (i dont care what people say you dont know me or my ex and how long we have known each other) but im going to have some space just to get over some feelings and stuff, but i feel 100% better and has put alot of other stuff into perspective, like my job, my career and that i was never really happy with it and im going to change it.

This is probaby one of the best days of my life, i feel alive again!!! lol.

ty for the advice and stupid comments, ****s. :^o

Tis all sorted im no longer suicidal!!! Spoke to her for about an hour today, got my head around everything and where i stand with her, so i can move my life on, we are going to be mates (i dont care what people say you dont know me or my ex and how long we have known each other) but im going to have some space just to get over some feelings and stuff, but i feel 100% better and has put alot of other stuff into perspective, like my job, my career and that i was never really happy with it and im going to change it.

I handed you that opportunity on a plate ffs!

Glad to hear it sorted mate.

What you going to do re above then?

New job? Career? What do you do at present?

If you've both been able to deal with it like grown ups, then fair play to you.

Enjoy the single life, and all the meaningless sex it will bring.

If you've both been able to deal with it like grown ups, then fair play to you.

Enjoy the single life, and all the meaningless sex it will bring.

Yeah we have, at the end of the day we both agreed the relationship was turning into us just being mates and losing that "spark", so we will be mates and see what the future holds, we will both try and not think about the past!

I'm still "friends" with my ex. What this actually means is i can tolerate her company for about one day before all the issues raise their ugly head again and i tell her to f::ck off. We then don't see each other for about three months before meeting up again...

The problem being that when you've gone out with someone for a fair old while they know all the right buttons to push to wind you up...

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
You know when you get a really attractive woman who has a fat/fugly friend to make themselves look even better?

This is a "horse whisperer"

Cruiser and tug as well.:D

Guest Hacienda

You got dumped.

Deal with it and move on.

Drama queen.

I'm coming out of my cage

And I’ve been doing just fine

Gotta gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Now I’m falling asleep

And she’s calling a cab

While he’s having a smoke

And she’s taking a drag

Now they’re going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it’s all in my head

But she’s touching his—chest

Now, he takes off her dress

Now, let me go

I just can’t look its killing me

And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea

Swimming through sick lullabies

Choking on your alibis

But it’s just the price I pay

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I’m coming out of my cage

Because I want it all

Now I’m falling asleep

And she’s calling a cab

And she’s taking a drag

Now they’re going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it’s all in my head

Now, let me go

And taking control

Choking on your alibi

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I never...

I never...

I never...

Enjoy, i knew the lyrics i wonder how many toss pots out there that go nuts in clubs to this know what its about!

If you were not friends before why should you be now, be civil if you see each other out but 'friends', what does this consist of ? phoning to see if she fancies a pint/football/general what you up to conversation ? why ? she will only lie !! for instance she's not going to say, as friends do, I had a terrific ride last night or i'm meeting x, y, z for the ride, your 'friendship' is then based on bullsh1te, also, she'll be 'friends' with you till she or even you get new partners and those new partners will not want you to have that kind of contact with your ex, so soon it will lead to resentment, best to move on now and forget about being 'friends', she is not your friend she is your ex bird ! think about it, how many of your friends have you wanted to kill one day but f*ck the next ?

Its not 'friends'

I'm coming out of my cage

Because I want it all

Now I’m falling asleep

And she’s calling a cab

And she’s taking a drag

Now they’re going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it’s all in my head

Now, let me go

And taking control

Choking on your alibis

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I’m coming out of my cage

Because I want it all

Now I’m falling asleep

And she’s calling a cab

And she’s taking a drag

Now they’re going to bed

And my stomach is sick

And it’s all in my head

Now, let me go

And taking control

Choking on your alibi

Destiny is calling me

Open up my eager eyes

‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I never...

I never...

I never...

Enjoy, i knew the lyrics i wonder how many toss pots out there that go nuts in clubs to this know what its about!

exactly, remember lsitening to it after a break-up and had to turn it off almost immediatly!

:eek:

If you were not friends before why should you be now, be civil if you see each other out but 'friends', what does this consist of ? phoning to see if she fancies a pint/football/general what you up to conversation ? why ? she will only lie !! for instance she's not going to say, as friends do, I had a terrific ride last night or i'm meeting x, y, z for the ride, your 'friendship' is then based on bullsh1te, also, she'll be 'friends' with you till she or even you get new partners and those new partners will not want you to have that kind of contact with your ex, so soon it will lead to resentment, best to move on now and forget about being 'friends', she is not your friend she is your ex bird ! think about it, how many of your friends have you wanted to kill one day but f*ck the next ?

Its not 'friends'

Guest Hacienda

The test of the "friendship" will come when you hear that she's just had the back ****ged out of her.

If you are totally indifferent then maybe a friendship stands a chance. If you feel all bitter and angry then your "friendship" doesn't stand a chance.

I'd just leave it be. If you bump into her in the future be civil but just accept it's over and move on.

It's never easy, regardless.

Yeah, i know man, its going to be hard if i stayed mates and if i didnt, all i can say is i feel this is the correct decision for us both and im not going to text her saying "fancy a pint", just if im in town and she is i wouldnt object to seeing her.

Not until you're really drunk you won't no...

we are @ round 4 currently..........

I am at round 3, but she's lovely and I have no reason to dump her. Something will happen, as we won't get married or that, but until then I am happy enough. Or is it "manning" up to tell her that she's far too nice for me and it annoys me in a weird way, as it's me and not her.

What a last post of the day.

I am at round 3, but she's lovely and I have no reason to dump her. Something will happen, as we won't get married or that, but until then I am happy enough. Or is it "manning" up to tell her that she's far too nice for me and it annoys me in a weird way, as it's me and not her.

What a last post of the day.

Just pay the fiver ffs AV!!!! Pretty please.

Just pay the fiver ffs AV!!!! Pretty please.

No.

This is my first post of today and i'm thinking that they aren't going to be used very well today. This is a shame, as a guy like me has so much to offer that they can't express it in just 3 posts. However, I shall endeavour to find ways to make the most of them and as such, bring joy to each and every one of you, my little nigbums xx

No.

This is my first post of today and i'm thinking that they aren't going to be used very well today. This is a shame, as a guy like me has so much to offer that they can't express it in just 3 posts. However, I shall endeavour to find ways to make the most of them and as such, bring joy to each and every one of you, my little nigbums xx

Three is just not enough.

Its like smack, it always leaves you wanting more. I think we could start a donation/charity/collection thread for you with everyone chipping in until we get the £5 required for your membership?

***---///\\\---***FAO MODS***---///\\\---***

A fellow pikey 3 poster a day person has posed the following conundrum to me:

If you post on a thread and said thread gets deleted, do you get your post or posts on there rescinded, or are they gone for the day? It's a topic that's being talked about in many social circles and as such I feel it deserves an answer to put everybodies mind at ease.

Regards,

AV (2nd post of the day and is today the voice of the mute) xx

I like ***---///\\\---***

very good

***---///\\\---******---///\\\---******---///\\\---******---///\\\---***