Time to do the right thing mods

Dig Dig

his rate of posting is too high....... Shortly I will be sending him a polite but firm PM to ask him to retire from the Forum with immediate effect.

Posts since 1st January 2013:

Barry Sanchez - 365

Saint Charlie - 381

Presumably you'll be withdrawing yourself Saint Charlie? Crass hypocrisy isnt good for the forum yunno.

Edited by buctootim

Posts since 1st January 2013:

Barry Sanchez - 365

Saint Charlie - 381

Presumably you'll be withdrawing yourself Saint Charlie? Crass hypocrisy isnt good for the forum yunno.

Hypocrisy is bloody handy at times. Jack Dee said that, so it must be true.

Gomarchingin, I said this at the start when i first came on here I have nothing to hide mate, to be mate there are some good ones but the mods ran an agenda to get me off, compared to the other teams threads on there its very conservative, I never mean to upset and I nevr insult and if they state that they lie, in fact they lie and slander and you can tell them that from me if you wish.

You do seem to have a Troll background but maybe you can put it behind you and show your (undoubted) class on SWF.

I would suggest the best approach is to ask someone who isnt on the Forum to conduct an independent study into whether Barry should remain on the Board. Theres a guy at my work called John Crisp who wouldnt mind leading it with no bias so I will ask him on Monday.

If he looks into the whole situation including the Not606 aspect and then files a conclusion report we can take it from there.

Seems the fairest way for you to clear your name or be brought to account for a career of trolling (if that were to be the case).

Charlie

No I dont to be honest, it gets turned into by people who disageee with me, my views are my own and I have never been afraid to air them, I am many things and one of them I hope is honest, a lot of them on there are ok but some are just miserable people, they really are, look at my posts on here, what have I said thats controversial? I have seem a lot worse than mine but if you are part of the gang thats cool, behaviour akin to a playground. Stand up and speak your mind I say.

Charlie

No I dont to be honest, it gets turned into by people who disageee with me, my views are my own and I have never been afraid to air them, I am many things and one of them I hope is honest, a lot of them on there are ok but some are just miserable people, they really are, look at my posts on here, what have I said thats controversial? I have seem a lot worse than mine but if you are part of the gang thats cool, behaviour akin to a playground. Stand up and speak your mind I say.

Thank you for your response Barry. Hopefully you will find the Mods are more fair on this Board because it must have been tough on Not606.

You can be our Saints Web refugee that we can protect from Mod bullies.

Lets hope we win tomorrow!