Swansea v Chelsea

Saint Scott

"In the playground"? I think you'd be wondering what your "kid" that is nearly 18 would be doing in a playground. The FA should investigate Swansea anyway for creating the situation, instructing ball boys to hold onto the ball like that

Missed my point completely, Hazard, like other footballers is a role model to kids, if they see him kicking people about cause they won't give the ball back then they're likely to do the same

Missed my point completely, Hazard, like other footballers is a role model to kids, if they see him kicking people about cause they won't give the ball back then they're likely to do the same

As evidenced by this ball 'boy' attempting to waste time (like a footballer), then pretending to be injured (like a footballer)? There's no moral outrage here. The lad was being a kn0b and will get a mouthful from his dad/the club. Hazard got a red card. Both parties apologised, nobody died.