KIA Pro CEED

Glasgow_Saint

Does anyone have or had one of these?

Thinking of buying one due to the 7 year warranty + the good deal that KIA offer on used approved cars.

Buy an approved KIA and you get -

0% finance, full 7 year warranty re-set, 1st year MOT test covered, 1 year roadside assistance and all approved KIAs have less than 18k on the engine.

Prices are generally 25% less than the brand new price and most approved KIA pro ceeds have less than 1,000 miles!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_t6os4VMp8EZsEe5onWL94E0j1Mnzsq3cC0VD98JJ0XUi1FveMQ

Thinking of buying one due to the 7 year warranty + the good deal that KIA offer on used approved cars.

0% finance, full 7 year warranty re-set, 1st year MOT test covered, 1 year roadside assistance and all approved KIAs have less than 18k on the engine.

Prices are generally 25% less than the brand new price and most approved KIA pro ceeds have less than 1,000 miles!

I have an auto version of one of these. I cannot fault it and the engine is quite nippy

Theres a new one coming very soon. PRO CEED GT images_zpsc34dcbc2.jpg

I have the model before the one in the picture on an 11 plate. Cannot fault it in any way whatsoever. Great build quality now, and packed with equipment that would be an extra on a VW or Audi. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another, and would get the Sportage if I could stretch to it.

I have the model before the one in the picture on an 11 plate. Cannot fault it in any way whatsoever. Great build quality now, and packed with equipment that would be an extra on a VW or Audi. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another, and would get the Sportage if I could stretch to it.
The former head of quality control for VW,AUDI now works for KIA!! ;)