Is fish sex keeping people awake in Hampshire?

Polaroid Saint

Ok. First things first. I wake up every morning at 5:30am, I stretch, make my way to the smallest room, deal with the daily ablutions, and then log in to SaintsWeb.

Each morning I first read the Forum Terms & Conditions and Muppet Show rules, just in case anything has been changed or added since I last logged in.

In keeping to this simple routine, I am able to stay abreast of the wishes of The Man as to how this forum should be used.

One of the rules that The Man has implemented to ensure that this site remains an enjoyable place to virtually vegetate, surrounds the habit of checking for existing threads on the same topic before starting a new thread. And so it was with a heavy heart and not a little despair for the future of the human race that I logged on this morning to see the third thread on the topic of fish sex, fish mating and odd noises in the night.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?47314-Town-on-southcoast-Fish-ex

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?47181-Miltonroader-snoring-noise-in-Southampton

And now this one.

Now, I realise that The Man can't be everywhere to tidy up these dollops or duplicate dullness, which is why he has devolved responsibility for policing this place to team of overly officious and minutely-hung moderators.

Today Muppets, our team of minutely-hung Muppet Show moderators has failed us. These threads should have been merged and infractions issued.

I don't pay £5 per year to have to moderate this place myself. Well I do I suppose, but I shouldn't have to. I think that is that point I'm trying to make.

I had sex with a fish once but it didn't wake the fish up. I hope this information is of some use.

I have a friend, who himself used to have a lady friend, who apparently turned into a fish once in the bedroom.

My friend would complain that, whilst his lady's level of personal hygiene was meticulously high everywhere else, her lady garden was unkempt and unloved and nasally conjured up a fish monger's workplace.

He called her the fish lady, would tell anyone that would listen that cunnilingus with her was akin to staring at a cleaved pomegranate whist putting one's tongue on a PP9 battery.

By the way Lighthouse, two questions.

How minutely hung do you have to be to have fish sex without waking the recipient?

Have you considered applying for the apparently vacant position of Muppet Show Moderator?