Home Kit for 2009/2010

Bakovnetski

The have always said that the away kit would be one year only. Agree with it or not, they didn't keep it secret.

I thought at the start of the season they said both shirts would be for a single season? Personally I'm hoping this 1 year thing for the away kit is a one off so they can then have it on a two year cycle out of synch with the first team strip.

To those wiching the yellow kit will be our second strip I wouldn't hold your breath, it's not a good seller and thats the bottom line, people like the grey/black kits that look ok with a pair of jeans. I can't remember the last time our second strip was the yellow one.

I thought at the start of the season they said both shirts would be for a single season? Personally I'm hoping this 1 year thing for the away kit is a one off so they can then have it on a two year cycle out of synch with the first team strip.

To those wiching the yellow kit will be our second strip I wouldn't hold your breath, it's not a good seller and thats the bottom line, people like the grey/black kits that look ok with a pair of jeans. I can't remember the last time our second strip was the yellow one.

errr last year

I only wish they'd redesign that appaling logo on the front. The mismatched shoulders I have sort of grown used to, but I will never buy a shirt that looks like it has one of the flybe ad hoardings from SMS nailed to the front.

Spot on - and yet the flybe lettering on the training tops is perfect, yet they are half the price of the strip!! Figure that one out??!!