The Justin Bieber Appreciation Thread

dubai_phil

Careful now, Phil.

He might just be marketing his new album when he says he's retiring.

If that's the case, you've just started a proper Bieber appreciation thread.

We really need MLG to nip onto his fan sites and start suggesting SMS as a venue if we really want him gone from the music industry :)

I just don't know what is becoming of music! I am disgusted with the whole industry. If the most talented musician of his age - the mozart of our generation - can become so disillusioned as to retire his gift at such a young age and deny the world his music 4eva then there is just something really sick going on. I'll go further than that, although similar in their precociousness at such a young age Bieber's talent probably outstrips Mozart, who was not nearly so good at singing, and whose talent did not extend to haircuts and never wore cool trainers. None of the world's top producers wanted to work with Mozart but they are banging down Bieber's door. Mozart had no conception of autotune.

Sure, Bieber has already given us many of the greatest and most moving pieces of music ever heard by human kind - "Beauty and a Beat" from the Believe album, "U Smile" from My World 2.0, but this artist had so much more to give. The world will be a grim and silent place when he is gone. Children will no longer sing in the playgrounds. People will not cry themselves to sleep listing to the Never Say Never remix album. Christmas will hardly seem like Christmas without Bieber's Under The Mistletoe collection.

I'm sick of it! That hack manufactured boy bands like Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon, Artic Monkeys - they know who they are - could have driven Bieber to make this moral stand. I could just cry. Srsly.

Lol, bletch you can't just run on stage like that. That artist was performing art!

I just lost it, Toke.

Awe-struck I guess you'd call it.

I just felt that if I could touch that taut and bronzed belly, just the once, some of his talent might somehow transfer to me.

I left the security guard's broken and bloodied body backstage, and waited for Bieber in his dressing room. I now know why his family saw fit to give him the name Justin.

Glad dubai_philip kept filming though.

Got bletch to post on the bieber thread. That's why I'm mvp muthafukas.

Can't believe some people doubt it. Bet when 'normal' grown man bletch woke up this morning, he had no intention of admitting to ****ing off blieber. This is the power of tms, well done Phil, well done everyone.

As I've already TRIED to explain to you, MVP = most voting poster.

The award was recognition for your ability to cheat.

If that makes you proud, and you can still sleep at night, then more power to you.

This thread now stands at a crossroads.

Although I am having to do few hours work today for a change, I hope that by late afternoon UK time I can announce the opportunity for TMS regulars to order their very own Justin Bieber Appreciation T-Shirts.

The sample arrived this morning. I will upload the pic later...........

Put Spuddees down for an XXXXXXL sized one, ta. That's not my size by the way, but I'm planning on using it to trap groups of distressed teenage* girls in that need hugs and comforts!

*for legal reasons I'm obliged to highlight I'm talking about teenagers at the older end of the teen spectrum!

OK so here it is!

Spudders, I can PROMISE you that on a test run at the recent Dubai Rugby 7's people were taking one look at it, then a second and then collapsing to their knees. (Not sure if they wanted to give me a BJ or if they had just cracked up)

Should be available in Black or White and in L and XL (sorry can't get a Turks/Alps size) I am visiting my supplier (who I see socially every 6 months or so) in Pratunam Market just after Christmas

If you got more votes than me in any of the polls your price is 20 quid plus two pints of 6X at the pub of my choosing when next back home.

For anyone else it should work out at about 8 quid & a pint in The Chapel Concourse next time I get back to a game.

2ymwpx3.jpg

OK so here it is!

Spudders, I can PROMISE you that on a test run at the recent Dubai Rugby 7's people were taking one look at it, then a second and then collapsing to their knees. (Not sure if they wanted to give me a BJ or if they had just cracked up)

Should be available in Black or White and in L and XL (sorry can't get a Turks/Alps size) I am visiting my supplier (who I see socially every 6 months or so) in Pratunam Market just after Christmas

If you got more votes than me in any of the polls your price is 20 quid plus two pints of 6X at the pub of my choosing when next back home.

For anyone else it should work out at about 8 quid & a pint in The Chapel Concourse next time I get back to a game.

2ymwpx3.jpg

dubai_philip, can you get one for me in XL?

Just change the names to:

Turkish

Alpine_Saint

Barry Sanchez

Tokyo-saint

Ta.

dubai_philip, can you get one for me in XL?

Just change the names to:

Turkish

Alpine_Saint

Barry Sanchez

Tokyo-saint

Ta.

Hmm tricky. They have minimum order numbers for special print ones. Perhaps we could get Invisimod to bring it up at the Curry Night. If Granty ups the subs to 10 quid we should be able to get one for all 4,976 other regular posters on here.

P&P may be an issue. How much is 1st class post these days?