Bob Crow

Hatch

I'm not convinced he (or others) are doing anything wrong. The only case is perhaps the Council House, but even then he has every right to stay in the house he has occupied since before he became leader of the RMT and for which he is paying what the Council/Housing Association are asking.

Its obvious people have their own agendas concerning him, for me he was superb at what he did, he raised membership and unlike other Unions backed his members all the way, you will see through gritted teeth some this week say how good he was, he was that good.

If people hate the underground workers going on strike so much it must mean they are valued, are they?

Yep, Rio Bob as he was in Rio days before the strike making talks with him either to be on Skype direct to the beach or impossible.

We're not in the "37 Days" era having to communicate via carrier pigeon FFS. I'm pretty sure a combination of modern technology and deputies/other Union reps mucking in would suffice.

I'm sure I read that Crow and Boris hadn't met for 7 years, which would suggest that negotiations can take place wothout the big willies being involved.

It's the same nonsense trotted out when Cameron and Johnson were on holiday during the Syria Crisis and the London riots. The world doesn't revolve around a couple of individuals.