Customer Services

harvey

I got to SMS at about 2.30 (Chapel Stand) expecting to be able to buy a bottle of Carlsberg from the Carlsberg bar.....but no, it said Bar closed (busiest game of the season :rolleyes:) so I bought half a pint :smt044 at the main kiosk. (asked why the Carlsberg bar wasn't open and got a :smt102)

Half time I asked for 2 pints & it was obvious that one was not a whole pint and I pointed this out to the person who sold it to me.........**** ! you would have thought that I had told the best joke ever, loads of :lol:s.

Anyway, massive que behind me so I just said 'top it up and it's not a problem' did they ?????.......did they **** (useless bunch of ****s)

To cut a long story short, I got a refund for the pint but the sevice you recieve at SMS is **** poor :smt021

Oh, the reason that the Carlsberg stand wasn't serving alcohol......nobody over 18 to service it (un named source)......busiest game of the season, bunch of useless ******s!!!!!!!!!

The lady in front of me in the food queue asked for a bovril, the girl behind the counter said that she had to go to the other bar to get it. When a supevisor came over it turns out that the girl did not know what boril was. Great staff training program I see.

The lady in front of me in the food queue asked for a bovril, the girl behind the counter said that she had to go to the other bar to get it. When a supevisor came over it turns out that the girl did not know what boril was. Great staff training program I see.

The training programme is okish. But it depends on how much the person can remember where everything is.

The standards at Saints hospitality should be improved though. but it aint a hard job really.

AS long as you have a decent eye sight and not a numpty, then you will do fine.

(BTW I've worked at Saints hospitality)

The training programme is okish. But it depends on how much the person can remember where everything is.

The standards at Saints hospitality should be improved though. but it aint a hard job really.

AS long as you have a decent eye sight and not a numpty, then you will do fine.

(BTW I've worked at Saints hospitality)

Tbf they were all numpty's & foreign.

I don't normally moan about things like that because I'm too lazy, but if you're telling one johnny foreigner 'that's not a pint' and they are basically telling you to **** off (even the person 'another foreigner') who was supposed to be in charge of the kiosk...........it's a ******* disgrace :smt065