New Ticket Website

scotsaintsfan

Also for amusement, I can't choose my own ST seat as a "favourite seat" for use for Cup games, because obviously it's not selectable for any matches because it's a ST and already taken. As they haven't automatically added it to my "favourite seat" (which would have been logical), I will have to wait until a cup match to add it to my account... assuming that bit of the stadium is open for the Cup game.

Yeah, aside from the fact that they've reset everyone's password to their postcode. Top security nous there!

Given that the only details required to access an account are now your email address and postcode, I'd suggest logging in and updating it quick-sharp.

Thanks ANT!

That is a bit of a worry. I tried logging in with my old password and it kept rejecting it. I didn't see a message saying 'passwords have been reset. - Use your postcode and then change it to a more secure password'.

I've changed mine to a more secure password and agree with ANT that everyone should do the same.

Doesn't look like there is much of a rush for West Brom tickets after three days of sales.

Usual story with the first home game, loads of people are away int the summer holidays or have made plans without thinking about football. Usually settles down in September.

An interesting feature of the new system is that now I can see where the available seats are around me, I can play spot the plastic/football tourist and see if they do anything funny during the match. I doubt whether this will actually become a thing in practice though, Northam tends to sell out fairly quickly due to the proportion of ST holders.

Usual story with the first home game, loads of people are away int the summer holidays or have made plans without thinking about football. Usually settles down in September.

An interesting feature of the new system is that now I can see where the available seats are around me, I can play spot the plastic/football tourist and see if they do anything funny during the match. I doubt whether this will actually become a thing in practice though, Northam tends to sell out fairly quickly due to the proportion of ST holders.

Well that wasn't the case first game of last season. And you were able to see available seats around you in the old system.

Doesn't look like there is much of a rush for West Brom tickets after three days of sales.

Bought one yesterday the wife and kids are off to the mother in laws so I thought I treat myself to some footie that weekend. Weirdest thing about the new system is I couldn't work out how to chose the seat I wanted the system just allocated me a random one.

Bought one yesterday the wife and kids are off to the mother in laws so I thought I treat myself to some footie that weekend. Weirdest thing about the new system is I couldn't work out how to chose the seat I wanted the system just allocated me a random one.

West Brom looks to be one of the better value games this year going on the prices/categories shown in Saturday's programme, looks a £2 a game increase across the board?