Removing Bumper - Megane 2008

Weston Super Saint

Light buld is screwed on the passenger side and can't be replaced - some fool who changed it last time damaged the metal holder so the bulb won't sit in place, consequently I can't see anything on the passenger side when it's dark without putting the full beam on which isn't practical in rush hour traffic!

So, I have to change the whole headlight unit :( Cost is £98 from Euro car parts and rather than pay a garage another £100 to change it, I'm doing it myself :D

From my internet research, it appears pretty simple to do, but front bumper must come off first - anyone who owns a Megane and has ever tried to change a bulb will know how crazy the French designers are!

Process I have found is :

Take out the six plastic rivets on top of bumper and unscrew 7mm hex bolt.

Unscrew 2x hex bolts on inside of each wheel arch.

Unscrew 3x 10mm hex bolts on bottom of car - holding lower bumper and protective cover on bottom of car.

Prise off bottom and top 'wings' of bumper - should be just 'push in' clips.

Screwdriver under headlight unit to prise off another clip.

Bumper should fall off leaving plenty of room to remove headlight - another three hex bolts - and put new one in.

Has anyone done this before and can they confirm this is the process - I've been told it takes about 15 mins to remove the bumper and that it is 'easy'...