Pubs for Sunday

Noodles34

Pubs aren't supposed to be showing sport. So that will knock out the Walkabouts and Yates of this world. But i would think that local locals will say fuck that and just have the telly on.

Not Saints related but this Saturday is the Derby v Forest local derby and I'd be amazed if the three pubs in my village don't have it on.

I was not aware of that? 

Just googling and I think you are incorrect, seems like the can, but quietly and you cannot celebrate! Apparently that can increase the R number 😁

We will not have a problem with that aspect anyway! Home to man City, neither work.

27 minutes ago, Noodles34 said:

I was not aware of that? 

Just googling and I think you are incorrect, seems like the can, but quietly and you cannot celebrate! Apparently that can increase the R number 😁

We will not have a problem with that aspect anyway! Home to man City, neither work.

Okay fair enough - I had another look and it is typical vague guidelines. I think the point stands that the big chain sport pubs I think will probably avoid showing anything if they want to control their punters. 

Equally the locals will definitely show it.

• Like 1