Subscriptions questions ...

Rivers

Strangely I can't seem to find the search function anywhere (let me guess, full members only?), or I would have probably been able to find an answer to my questions without having to start a new thread.

I used the site's contact form to ask a question about subscriptions over a week ago now, and have had no response. Par for the course? :)

I would like to contribute to the curry fund, but having been shafted before elsewhere, I have a policy of not making online payments.

What I would like to know, is if there is an address I can send some old fashioned hard cash to, to become a full member?

Thanks.

* waits for a number of conflicting alternative addresses to be suggested * :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Strangely I can't seem to find the search function anywhere (let me guess, full members only?), or I would have probably been able to find an answer to my questions without having to start a new thread.

I used the site's contact form to ask a question about subscriptions over a week ago now, and have had no response. Par for the course? :)

I would like to contribute to the curry fund, but having been shafted before elsewhere, I have a policy of not making online payments.

What I would like to know, is if there is an address I can send some old fashioned hard cash to, to become a full member?

Thanks.

* waits for a number of conflicting alternative addresses to be suggested * :lol: 

Was the club credit card declined Martin?

• Haha 1