We have reassigned your tickets to the Itchen side of the ground in our Hospitality seating between blocks 6-8

Plumstead_Saint

1 hour ago, Give it to Ron said:

You will have to be in ground before 2:30 to get served if in block 6 like me the other night I gave up 2 serving no beer poured bloody hopeless.

The lost revenue as loads like me gave up

That was the normal concourse, Plumstead is in hospitality upgraded from block 31 so will be a posher experience. 

I've done Saints Bar a couple of times before, was easy to get served and nice pint in a proper glass, not sure what food they'll have on offer tomorrow though. Depends where you're parking, town centre probably nearest,  I had some food in Mettricks Guildhall sq last weekend was excellent. 

You will also have access to the Saints Bar on the day which will open from 1pm and allow you to purchase drinks and food throughout in the Mick Channon lounge and will also be open after the match for an hour. 

• Like 1

I am a little concerned because I booked the same 2 seats for both friendlies , on Tuesday I had a call telling me I had been upgraded to the Saints bar and to call into reception and collect new tickets . No hassle ,really nice in there and soft seats . But I have had no notification about tomorrow . Got a feeling that it is going to go wrong.

11 hours ago, sad saints fan said:

I am a little concerned because I booked the same 2 seats for both friendlies , on Tuesday I had a call telling me I had been upgraded to the Saints bar and to call into reception and collect new tickets . No hassle ,really nice in there and soft seats . But I have had no notification about tomorrow . Got a feeling that it is going to go wrong.

Not like saints to fuck up