Saints v Norwich (tickets)

alehouseboys

I reckon more of block 43 will go on sale after these are gone, can't see Norwich bringing that many on a Friday night even with their improved form. 

Odd thing is Saints are selling block 43 for £15 adults which is cheaper than other blocks in the Northam, hopefully will be a big crowd and decent atmosphere like the Villa game was on a Friday night. 

On 14/02/2022 at 20:44, alehouseboys said:

You’re probably right - they’ll want to shift a few more higher priced tickets before releasing anymore £15ers

They've put the rest of block 43 on sale, £15 tickets , I wouldn't be surprised if we get some of block 44 as well like we did for Burnley at home earlier this season. 

I often moan about the cost of modern football but got to give the club credit for these prices and the West Ham game the following week. 

On 17/02/2022 at 11:40, JRM said:

They've put the rest of block 43 on sale, £15 tickets , I wouldn't be surprised if we get some of block 44 as well like we did for Burnley at home earlier this season. 

I often moan about the cost of modern football but got to give the club credit for these prices and the West Ham game the following week. 

£15 for adults and £5 for nippers. Its like going back in time. 

• Like 2