Marsch sacked at Leeds and our spineless board dither

Andrew Watson

Who ever Leeds go for they have given them selves a chance of staying up, which Marsch might have done any way. We are going down with a whimper and there are not enough words to describe how painful that will be. Having been a fan since 1963, I can still vividly remember the clubs two relegations from the top league. I have no confidence in the clowns who run the club, to get us back up any time soon. It is just so sad and demoralising, that it has come to this. I really do not think Ankersen, Semmens and co, have any idea how upset and angry many thousands of Saints fans really are and whats more they really do not care. It is just a job to them.

I know Nathan Jones is getting a lot of stick, but really is he responsible? No it is our board, NJ should never have been appointed, RH probably should have gone in the summer, and on top of that, we started the season with a load of youngsters in the team, no striker, and no spine and the only leader type we had, we sold late on (Oriel Romeo). We can not blame NJ for taking the job (bet he now wishes he hadn`t!), but he is rapidly heading for some kind of breakdown! He is so far out of his depth he needs a submarine!

All of our problems this season are the boards fault, the owners fault, and next season we will have to see who is left to kick off our season in the championship, because our beloved owners will try and get as much as possible for any player to recoup the losses. We really could be in a worse position than we were in before, with no ML to come in and rescue us.#

Thank you board, you useless load of t@@ts, you know nothing about football, and you have destroyed this club.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Baird of the land said:

You do realise our board acted much faster than Leeds. If they'd dithered Ralph would still be in charge.

They did dither with Ralph. The team’s shocking end to last season was a huge indication of what was to come under Ralph this season, 1 win and just 5 points from our last 12 games of the season. The board’s decision was not to replace the manager, it was to make him appoint a first team coach, but only one that they themselves approved. Ralph was quite clearly dialling it in for too long, he knew he was a dead man walking and so did the owners. But it wasn’t until November that they acted. He should’ve been replaced at the end of last season, but the board dithered, tinkered around, and basically undermined their manager. Then they appointed an absolute clown to replace him, but that’s another story.

• Like 1