Draino76 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 20 hours ago, sfc4prem said: I think people just don't like fence sitters. Particularly those that only sit on the fence to ensure a nice healthy cash flow. I cannot sit on the fence at the moment due to a haemorrhoid problem.
Hamwic Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Bazunu's stance is fine up to a point. He talks about innocent people being killed and most people would applaud his action. He declined to mention, however, the innocent people who were killed when Hamas launched their October 7th attack. Stand up for your principles,by all means, but don't ignore both sides of the argument.
dsrdorset Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I follow football to get away from the nonsense of politics & religion. I suggest Gavin concentrates on improving as a goalkeeper....... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now