Matt LeTiss (evening with Matt in Shrewsbury)

bogwoppit

5 hours ago, Mustang Saint said:

Yes as it wasn't like it before lockdown, 

I work in 6 schools in the Southampton area. You have drawn massive assumptions based on your wife's over exaggeration. 

As for why "so many" teachers are leaving....you reckon they protested recently because of the behaviour of children post lockdown...?

52 minutes ago, Marsdinho said:

I work in 6 schools in the Southampton area. You have drawn massive assumptions based on your wife's over exaggeration. 

As for why "so many" teachers are leaving....you reckon they protested recently because of the behaviour of children post lockdown...?

I really haven't over exaggerated anything I can assure you and making your own assumptions? Recent DFE survey showed 60% of teachers health was suffering due to kids behaviour and 2/3 have considered or are considering leaving their job because of cjild behaviour.

20 hours ago, Mustang Saint said:

I really haven't over exaggerated anything I can assure you and making your own assumptions? Recent DFE survey showed 60% of teachers health was suffering due to kids behaviour and 2/3 have considered or are considering leaving their job because of cjild behaviour.

Yes, but whether that is down to Covid / lockdowns is another matter. 

For example...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/sep/15/britons-place-low-value-on-teaching-children-obedience-study-finds

Edited by Marsdinho
  • Like 1