West Brom

Only 2k tickets for this which is disappointing as I didn't think that they sold out regularly. Less confident about getting one for this than I was a few days ago.

Does anyone know when games are added? Bought Bristol City this week but not showing on my account yet. Hopefully it doesn't wait until the actual game as I reckon that's me buggered for the rest of the season if so.

Edited by EssEffCee

11 minutes ago, oldsarum said:

Will not get added to account until after Bristol City game is played 

Gutted. Watford in cup and Blackburn might be only ones rest of season then I reckon. Was quietly confident of Wba and Brum but the 2k allocation for the former makes it fairly unlikely I think.

On 12/01/2024 at 21:30, EssEffCee said:

Gutted. Watford in cup and Blackburn might be only ones rest of season then I reckon. Was quietly confident of Wba and Brum but the 2k allocation for the former makes it fairly unlikely I think.

Yep, already been checking trains to Blackburn! In some ways, it's disappointing that Saintsplus members can't even get tickets for a midweek game at Bristol when they give us a 3,400 allocation but that's what success brings. Tickets for WBA no hope, even though it's now on a Friday night.

36 minutes ago, OnceaSaintalwaysaSaint said:

Yep, already been checking trains to Blackburn! In some ways, it's disappointing that Saintsplus members can't even get tickets for a midweek game at Bristol when they give us a 3,400 allocation but that's what success brings. Tickets for WBA no hope, even though it's now on a Friday night.

Success or no success Bristol was always going to be popular due to being one of the few southern aways this season.

Watford in the cup should reach general sale and Blackburn will too if we take the full allocation, not sure we'd sell 5k mind.

Be surprised if any others get below 2-3 aways if we continue to do well. Leeds if it's a dead rubber perhaps.

Edited by EssEffCee

16 minutes ago, EssEffCee said:

Success or no success Bristol was always going to be popular due to being one of the few southern aways this season.

Watford in the cup should reach general sale and Blackburn will too if we take the full allocation, not sure we'd sell 5k mind.

Be surprised if any others get below 2-3 aways if we continue to do well. Leeds if it's a dead rubber perhaps.

Agree, and if you include Plymouth, Swansea, Millwall, QPR, Watford in southern aways, none of those also went to general sale so there's quite a few games unavailable to those of us that like the away atmosphere but don't hold season tickets. To compare, this time last year, it wasn't a problem getting tickets for Chelsea.

So Blackburn it is!

This hasn't sold as well as I thought, still a fair few left ahead of the all STHs window tomorrow. Presumably a fair few people have picked Bristol over this with them being a few days apart.

My group got our 3 so looking forward to ticking a new ground off.

• 3 weeks later...