Jamie White

Saint Bones

Evening All.

Just a quick ask for opinions on Jamie's inclusion ( Suprising for me ) for the game against Derby ?

Only got the game call via a bad internet connection and keen on peoples thoughts ?

Jamie White in my opinion will be a fantastic player for us maybe even in the mould of Steve Moran

Evening All.

Just a quick ask for opinions on Jamie's inclusion ( Suprising for me ) for the game against Derby ?

Only got the game call via a bad internet connection and keen on peoples thoughts ?

i voted for him as man of the match yesterday, did really well. Got back and defended and made jay mceveley look like a mug.

being honest, I dont know anything about him..on the radio theu said he has bundles of pace.....

how quick is this fella..is he a small lad does he have tricks etc???

Short with a very low centre of gravity and was strong on the ball for someone of his stature. He had quite a few tricks and some of his short passing was superb, quick as well although not quite Dyer speed.

Short with a very low centre of gravity and was strong on the ball for someone of his stature. He had quite a few tricks and some of his short passing was superb, quick as well although not quite Dyer speed.

Probably sums him up best, he is like Dyer with a brain and balls. A brain to know when to do it, and the balls to take people on unlike Dyer. Still young, but as with most of the kids has the ability and now needs to learn to put it in a 90 minute package.

I think we will see him an Thomson alternating for this position to give them a rest - this is a physical league and we need to ensure the players stay mentally fresh as well.

I am just impressed with all the kids - we knew they were winning eveerything at there age level but to take that confidence into the senior game shows the likes of Prost and the bloke that went to Liverpool and Henderson have prepared them well.