SWF Mixtape Vol 11 - SuperMikey

SuperMikey

Sorry mate, was going to post it up this morning but completely forgot about it.

http://open.spotify.com/user/supermikey/playlist/74FukicDBLQ1sHSipEXEsq

mikey.jpg

My eternal apologies.

I've tried to mix genres with the playlist, but whether it works or not I don't know. I don't try and put the most obscure music that I can find in there to look cool and edgy, these are bands that I know and love. Hopefully y'all will enjoy it.

Date - Mixer

24/04 - Vol 1: Buzzin Orn - SWF

08/05 - Vol 2: Julian Cope - Once In Neptune

22/05 - Vol 3: Pancake - My Mistake

05/06 - Vol 4: jeff leopard - Hi, I'm Jeff from Spotify

19/06 - Vol 5: revolution saint - Test

03/07 - Vol 6: Rattlehead - Rattlehead

17/07 - Whoops, missed one!

31/07 - Vol 7: Scudamore - Scudio Mix

14/08 - Vol 8: Saint_Stevo - Stevo

28/08 - Vol 9: Bexy - Bexy's 2009 Mash Up

11/09 - Vol10: Percy Windham - h8male

25/09 - Vol11: SuperMikey - Your New Favourite Playlist

09/10 - Swansea Saint

23/10 - Block 5

06/11 - Johnny Shearer

20/11 - RobskII

04/12 - Smirking Saint

18/12 - saint bert

01/01 - Rory

08/01 - Johnny Lewis

Pancake (again!)

Edited by Pancake

Yeah, loving Dananananaykroyd at the moment, underrated band imo. Los Campesinos! too, I want to see them when they play at Joiners in October but I suspect that the tickets have sold out, the venue is tiny and they could realistically be playing Guildhall.

Yeah, I'm seeing them at the Relentless Garage on that same tour. Will be sick, innit.

This playlist is almost completely unrecognisable from the one that I had 'finished' about 2 months ago, almost every song in it has changed except for Angel of Death and Common People.

If I could go back and make a change I would take Enter Shikari out at the end and put them more towards the beginning with a different song, because I moved The Specials to second last (they were after Nick Drake before) and didn't really give much thought to how Enter Shikari and The Specials would sound together.

Nevertheless, I am happy :D

Blows my theory about all young people having their hair swept to one side right out the window then!

And confirms that young people are now them and not us. Thus i am getting f::cking old. :-(

Young people were always them, the little sh1ts. They've been getting away with it for years. One of these days someone's gonna do something...