BAP! The Barry & Pap Man-Date Thread - With Photos!

Bearsy

17.18 :lol: Barry, I would like to wish you and pap a happy and successful evening.

Thank you, I can assure you and all on here and most importantly Pap that I shall be polite at all times, we can then report later, I suspect the traffic on here tonight could be quite high.

Thank you, I can assure you and all on here and most importantly Pap that I shall be polite at all times, we can then report later, I suspect the traffic on here tonight could be quite high.

When you say polite do you mean a reach around? It's always polite to give reach around Barry.

Liverpool allegedly

I am honestly surprised he was going to a closed down shop as he had plans, the other issue is they used to close at 2000, I know as I was always in there, I did ask Pap for help once on this or I created a thread concerning it but all I got from him was a high and mighty reply. What goes around I suppose.

I once had a mate who shaved his pubes with a bic. He didn't know where to stop or how to do a fade so ended up doing his leg all the way down to the knees.

did i ever tell you bout the time i got my nut-sack entangled in electric razor? There was blood everywhere yo!

Lets remind ourselves of what the star crossed lovers look like.

Pap

derbygame.jpg

Post up please Bazza.

Ah, back in the days when I had "short" hair and was taller than my youngest daughter.

C'mon now, Bazza. Pic please.

No please tell. Do you now have scrotal scar?

Nah that is the amazing thing, within like 3 hours it was completely healed without even a scab. Turns out nuts have amazing restorative powers, like eyeballs i spose.

Any pointers on what your opening line might be, Barry?

“Let me help you out of those wet clothes” seems to work with Peter Barlow on Corrie, but might not go down so well in The Fulwood, perhaps?

Ha ha, if Pap turns up I will give him full respect for doing so, can not say fairer than that, my opening line will be probably

"Hello Pap, my name is ********* **** **** **** ****** but I go under the name of Barry Sanchez how are you and what can I buy you?"