BAP! The Barry & Pap Man-Date Thread - With Photos!

Bearsy

Right. Barry definitely appears not to be dune. We've had a chat. We're on first name terms. I apologised to him in person and will do on here. Sorry, Bazza. All your claims about Liverpool are true.

God, I feel fkn stupid. Fk it. Required from time to time.

Right. Barry definitely appears not to be dune. We've had a chat. We're on first name terms. I apologised to him in person and will do on here. Sorry, Bazza. All your claims about Liverpool are true.

Has he already left for the last train home?

Follow him home...just watch out for the dogs.

bless you pap, such humility disarms our reproaches. Was Barry able to resist rubbing ur face in it? He is bigger man than i if so, i never can resist the opportunity to rub someone's face in it!

i spose it was a bit awkward to take a photo in these circumstances? Maybe you could ask barmaid for copy of the CCTV footage? Alternatively, i will accept a physical description!

i also really need a transcript of the entire conversation, was ms pap taking shorthand?

Respect to you for that, pap.

I had a Burger King today, prob the first time in like a year or something. The fries right, the fries at Burger King is now like twice as thick as they used to be. They're like oven chips. Stay tuned for more fascinating fast food facts!