PDA

View Full Version : Being the complete dunce I am...

Crab Lungs
30-10-2009, 03:53 PM
I forgot that my disc drive on my laptop was fooked, yet still pre-ordered FM a couple of weeks back. Needless to say, I had to resolve the issue by downloading my copy.

Anyway, it means that somewhere, out there is a copy of FM2010 winging its way to me needlessly.

So... If there is anyone out there who fancies a free copy, let me know and I will send it right back to the UK in its virginal condition! Rather it goes to a Saints fan :-D

Matthew Le God
30-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Why are you giving it away for free? You should be able to return it to the retailer or if not sell it to someone for close to retail price. :D

Crab Lungs
30-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Why are you giving it away for free? You should be able to return it to the retailer or if not sell it to someone for close to retail price. :D

I know... but to be honest, meh, it'll be a nice freebie for someone. It's not that I am swimming in cash either, just feel like I'd rather give it away then send it back.

Stipulation is that it must be someone without a copy already though, lol. No hoarders. ;)

Saint_clark
30-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Fair enough, send it my way and i'll chuck a tenner to a charity of your choice.

Crab Lungs
30-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Fair enough, send it my way and i'll chuck a tenner to a charity of your choice.

OK doke, sold to Saint_clark for no cost :D

Soon as it arrives in Spain, I'll send it back to the UK (if you can PM me your address.)

As for a charity - a Saints one is absolutely fine... might be one on the main board. Anyway, it's cool, totally up to you but appreciated :-)

Saint_clark
30-10-2009, 04:30 PM
OK doke, sold to Saint_clark for no cost :D

Soon as it arrives in Spain, I'll send it back to the UK (if you can PM me your address.)

As for a charity - a Saints one is absolutely fine... might be one on the main board. Anyway, it's cool, totally up to you but appreciated :-)

I'll feel guilty taking something for free, so i'll send a tenner to the Give it to Ron campaign.
Ta very much.