Llandgollen

Dog

I almost climbed Snowdon in March (got within 20 mins of the summit) but due to taking the dog had to turn back. I swear I almost died as like a tw/t i decided the route where the train goes would be too easy and instead choe the miners path which was a lovely stroll until the scree scramble. It was f/cking suicidal with a pulling springer, but i'm not one to give up so up we goes. Gets half way and then the hail comes down and I can't turn back cos it would have been certain death going downhill with said pulling dog. Anyways loses the paths, but with luck and tenacity we meet the main path. Was wet and cold and my walking boots were leaking (took them back and got my money back once home) but trudged on until there was this scramble up and along a smooth rock bit which I decided was not possible for the poor dog. So close and yet so far, but turning back was the right decision so no regrets.