Reading

Thedelldays

are going to win the CCC again imo

they are not even playing well and are winning 3-0 tonight..

when they win this they would have won 15 out of their last 17 games..(we all know who those two games not won were against) and are now top scorers in england and scotland

ffs...why couldnt we do something like that in this ****ing league

when they win this they would have won 15 out of their last 17 games..(we all know who those two games not won were against)e
lol That is utter bo11ocks.

I can't be bothered to go back and look, but off the top of my head they drew with Cardiff recently, and lost to someone else who I can't remember.

when they win this they would have won 15 out of their last 17 games..(we all know who those two games not won were against) and are now top scorers in england and scotland

When you do a man-for-man comparison of the chairman, manager and starting 11; you'll understand why.

I thought Reading would get promoted straight back to the premiership, they certainly look one of the favourites and whether they win or finish runners up in this league they will get there. One thing though, they have not won 15 out of their last 17 games, the record is: won 10, drew 4, lost 3.