Jump to content

silversaint

Members
  • Posts

    895
  • Joined

Everything posted by silversaint

  1. I got to the end of it and it just told me they were too busy and hung up! Great!
  2. I've just got hold music on the 0800 line and have had for 8 minutes, anyone else getting this?
  3. I've been on hold music to the 0800 for 10 minutes, wondering if this is normal? or whether someone should be telling you your in a queue and to be patient etc!!
  4. The 01271 number is ringing out and the 0800 is just playing crap music anyone got through on phones yet?
  5. If I PM my customer numbers to anyone would they be able to buy 2 tickets for me as my online system WON"T work and I can't get through to the club?
  6. How long did it take you?
  7. Cheers mate, just trying to get to get through on the 01271 number as the 0800 isn't working yet
  8. WHAT? My online details won't work even though I have my confirmation e-mail from the club with my username and password on there. Anyone know of anything I can do?
  9. How longs left?
  10. How longs left?
  11. Most important 15 minutes in our recent history.
  12. Come on Saints keep creating chances, and we may well get there.
  13. When was the last time we got a penalty? Colchester away a while back? Maybe we'll get one today for the win!
  14. Come on Rickie
  15. Huddersfield 2 down
  16. Keep going saints, need to go in to half time leading.
  17. Get in there Lee, shame we couldn't have stopped them scoring early doors!
  18. It's on radio merseyside
×
×
  • Create New...