Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2,179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Always starts the season slow? What a load of nonsense. He started slow last season, but not the previous one(s).
  2. My point being it's better to judge a player on performances rather than stats. I'm not saying this guy is gonna be great - he may be **** - but let's give him a chance yeah?
  3. Imagine if we signed a full back who only had one assist on his career stats...
  4. That's good enough for me, I'll start sharpening my pitchfork!!! If only your mates worked in Saints' scouting department...
  5. Seen him play much?
  6. Beckham? Ronaldihno?
  7. Yep, for Fonte's header against Arsenal wasn't it?
  8. Especially if we're after Fer as well.
  9. This new routine of yours is pretty dull. Try getting yourself a girlfriend and take your mind off football for a while.
  10. This. If we're serious about him just pay the money.
  11. Hasn't he been linked with Liverpool this summer? Or was that last year?
  12. Midfield?
  13. Can it be fixed?
  14. Which will be about the same thing...
  15. Well done avoiding the question. Should we sell Morgan - yes or no?
  16. What do you think the club should do with Morgan - stay strong?
  17. I find it hard to believe Ralf's busy doing anything...
  18. My guess: Forster, Kelly, Ings
  19. Ask him when they're hoping to complete the sale to Paul Allen
  20. From what I've heard he has no interest in buying a football club and doesn't even support Saints.
  21. A bit harsh on Glasgow
  22. Yes, wages and relegation clauses
  23. 17th keeps us up HTH
  24. This is pretty much what I'm thinking as well.
  25. Remy's going back to Newcastle
×
×
  • Create New...