Jump to content

Patches O Houlihan

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1731
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Patches O Houlihan

  1. Downes just called him a genius twice: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0n6p191
  2. Yes we did. Tonda set us up to play 4-3-3. Downes, Bragg, and Jander bossed it. THB and Stevo played well. Bree was outstanding in defence and a calm head when needed playing out. Azaz with a forward line leadership performance. Larin played his role well and would have scored the first without a fingertip save which Downes turned in off the post. Matsuki with some clever play and crucial through ball for our first. Manning put in some good crossed and defended much better than he usually does. Peretz with a MoM performance and arguably save of the season.
  3. It wasn't worth watching cause we're not going to get promoted
  4. Steve Ogrizovic was on co-comms for BBC Coventry, and was pretty fair-minded I thought; night and day from the wurzels commentating on the Baggies. He reckoned that was 'Championship Save of the Season'
  5. we are fucking massive 😁
  6. Matsuki & Azaz! Loving the shithousery!
  7. It's the same faranews link we've been using for 2 seasons
  8. Matsuki - our unexpected silent assassin at corners. Shame Cyle couldn't take advantage
  9. I heard he was considered a danger in the changing room for a bit when he first arrived - he’d made a name for himself, and no one wants their shorts and game pants dragged to their ankles as they are running out onto the pitch. Maybe he can be Coventry’s mascot 🤔
  10. Larin is improving. He's still giving away a lot of naive nothing fouls which is frustrating. Maybe he needs to do some intensive practice trying to tackle Edozie (and Scienza if he miraculously regains fitness) who are our slippery shithouse foul winners in chief.
  11. I would fucking love it if we could shut these bellends up with a couple of goals
  12. If: Downes in trouble with the ref and a potential yellow he'd miss Coventry = we'd need a midfielder Charles is coming back from injury = we may need another midfielder Romeu can play CB It's not rocket science.
  13. He's looked crap on the left whenever I've seen him
  14. I think this is the most one-eyed biased commentary pairing I've ever heard!
  15. So WW3 escalates and that suits us? Despite the fact the only good goalie we have is the Israeli national keeper...
  16. I'm having a great day! Saints are through to the quarter finals of the FA Cup in our 50th Anniversary year. I'm just fed up with you pissing on our collective chips in your dull repetitive tediously boring and uninspired way. Get off the web, touch some grass, have a pint and maybe you'll feel better about things
  17. Didn't he have a nipper at the start of the season too - so maybe suffering with sleep?
  18. What's the point in supporting a football team if you mentally steamroller any sense of hope whatsoever? I suppose you weren't tempted to get married as "she'll just die at some point"
×
×
  • Create New...