-
Posts
1731 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Patches O Houlihan
-
Miserable little f**kers 😠 ...also Rasmus' team of course
-
I think that's a bit unfair - he has played (and defended) bloody well the last few games. In the red button section of the iPlayer post match THB was interviewed and if you haven't seen it, it is well worth a watch. Credits Tonda with giving him some personal positioning coaching which is responsible for having turned around his form this season. Maybe Tonda has given Manning some tips on defending too. That said Welington can be a great option for us.
-
- 1303 replies
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m002t9ll Don't hang around it won't be there forever
-
Ramsdale strictly speaking is still a Saint
-
There was some very lackadaisical defending from Charles when Manning was defending two attackers and needed his help. I didn't see much to warranty the MoM aside from the wonder strike. Do NI have any games lined up?
-
Great for us - easy game after a great start. Stewart got a half hour run out. Edozie superb in his half hour: He knows he needs to stake a claim while Scienza is out. Fellows likely feeling a bit of pressure from Edozie and Matsuki, he'll be pleased to have got an assist.
-
THB supplied it for Fellows
-
Agree with this. Azaz’s interview with Adam Blackmore after the game against Norwich is worth a listen. Mentally he is in the zone - but today will be about threading the eye of a needle rather than a physical beasting. There will be times when it doesn’t look pretty and we need to stay on his side. I would play Matsuki (not Fellows) because he is good in tight spaces and turns up in unexpected places at set pieces.
-
I see Rambo has made the enlarged 35 man England squad for the friendly against Uruguay. He'll be pleased that he at least has a chance to show his potential before the group gets slimmed down for the second game against Japan. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/clyrnrgp6k6o
-
Isn't Jelert here on season long loan?
-
Is there any news on when Scienza is back? We could have done with him on the subs bench today.
-
I really don't miss Baz
-
I thought I saw Koeman in the crowd!
-
I make it 5 across the game (counting 2 for the double save)
-
Peretz you fucking beauty! Get in there Saints. That's how you make the playoffs - win these tough games.
-
Their young LB has looked like an accident waiting to happen since minute 1.
-
I think Matsuki has been pretty good. I'd leave Fellows on the bench for at least 20 mins - he's not been up to much recently and has no ability to shoot, whereas Matsuki gets missed at corners and positions himself really well. Norfolk will be up against it and there might be some opportunities at set pieces.
-
That was a solid half from Saints. I've said it before and I'll say it again. When Azaz plays well, Saints play well.
-
I've heard she only likes three at the back...
-
The club posted pictures of a public dinner event recently (forget what it was). I was very pleased to see that Bragg was sat next to Romeu and the pictures suggested good rapport. When you look at our team, although we have added some experience to it recently, we still have a lot of young guys with plenty of growth potential if we can just start to hold on to our players for a little longer before selling/getting poached.
-
At Palace: "He's got Zaha in his pocket!" 🎶 😁
-
Send him this
-
try this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p0g48yrd
-
Are you sour because you missed the best game of the season?
