Rangnick now not taking on consultancy role
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61625695
Perhaps his less than stellar run after Ole went, has resulted in a change of heart. Or perhaps Ten Hag wasn't keen.
Whatever the reason, a bit of a shambles.
I just read it as Ralph letting other clubs know of Long's qualities before he leaves.
He might be a great guy, but we need some goals. Freeing up those wages increases the pennies we have to bring that in (hopefully).
I remember asking for a quarter of sweets when I was a nipper at an old newsagents. I had no idea what it was a quarter of, only that's what you said to get the right amount for your money.
I'm off to look at our pics of our women's team and their 3 trophies, to get me over the heartbreak of the world conspiring against Liverpool men's destiny of the quadruple. 🙂
Book your fake ticket and start building up your sense of entitlement, despite public safety, now.
Plenty of time to work on conceited flags with dreadful rhyming too.
As their big flag said, imagine being them. It brings a tear to the eye, although that could be the tear gas. Then add more hurt, as it means so much more to them, than us mere mortals who are only fans of other clubs.
Liverpool bossed most of the half. But you could see the out ball Madrid were looking for, and they were hiding their time until the chance came. A couple of little fumbles from Liverpool gave Madrid openings, and TAA had a couple of misplaced passes early on. With Madrid looking stronger at the end of the half, it should be a good second half.
They said the Liverpool fans had nearly all got in early on. Hopefully everyone is safe.