Jump to content

Cuddles

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cuddles

  1. You spelt Blackburn wrong
  2. I suspect, chaps, that it may be a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B. I also think he has been badly advised. Regardless, if he ends up at Swansea it's all aboard the ROFLCOPTER! Hope we get in someone decent like Larin, and not another Delgado...or someone broken again.
  3. Perhaps they are awaiting Tonda's FA verdict to break so they can launch the new away shirt at the same time and hope no-one notices. BTW both the home shirts I ordered from DHGate before the launch have finally shipped. From different sellers of course, just in case one of them looks weird.
  4. Or just appeal it like Chelsea and get it suspended.
  5. He's just nipped down the Spar to get some half time oranges. Hopefully. 👀
  6. Just tuned in. Are we practising for playing Man City again?
  7. Fingers crossed. Sorry for saying you had massive balls. Peer pressure.
  8. Massive balls.
  9. Me today
  10. He was rubbish for us, what are Burnley thinking? 😂😂
  11. Don't worry, our new legal team will fuck their fucking fannies off you twat!
  12. It's an ice cream.
  13. Blackburn are running before they can walk at this point. I can see them getting promoted but surely they won't have enough to for a European push?
  14. Reading having a mare 😂 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c8jne4rld3no
  15. Expect Blackburn to be up there this season.
  16. Scienza to Blackburn?
  17. Bet he scores against us.
  18. Well if they're offering the money, why not?
  19. If they stack, get another right back.
  20. Top International that guy.
  21. Yeah it's working fine on Opera on iOS.
  22. Opera exists for ios, not sure if it's worth a go? Still need a private tab though as that activates VPN. At least on other platforms. Hang on, I've got a spare iphone, I'll try it.
  23. I just clicked the link, so it's as is. Can you copy paste?
×
×
  • Create New...