Jump to content

adrian lord

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8,190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrian lord

  1. I'd like to watch Millwall, but I am too scared.
  2. I can't help but lament the absence of a number of big city clubs - Leeds, Sheff Weds, Forest. Hell, even one of the Bristols... And, as Dalek said, if Villa go down we will have lost a club that were once the aristocrats of English football.
  3. No of course Spurs have even less of both. The point I made perfectly clear in my original post is Poch will want to go to one of the aristocracy, not arriviste nouvuea riche like Chelsea.
  4. ^ they have ££ but not the class and pedigree.
  5. While it would be amusing, I don't think it would happen. Chelsea would not represent a big enough upgrade for Poch on his next career move. I think he is hoping for a club in the super-elite next: Barca/Real/Juve/Milan/ManU/Bayern M.
  6. ^ Don't know, but the pulse quickens palpably nowadays when he takes a free kick or a corner.
  7. Clasie will be fine.
  8. Charlie Nicholas talking about shop windowing...
  9. The Man U team are worse than anything even poor Moyes put out. History will regard David Moyes much more sympathetically in time.
  10. Morgan sliding to obscure anonymity with an anonymous Man U side. Oh dear.
  11. it is always a special pleasure to do over the arrogant Man U and their followers.
  12. Back to our rightful environs around 8th place. Much more like it.
  13. Forster magnificent
  14. No way 5 **** take
  15. Commentators desperate for a Man U comeback
  16. Rooney tries to break VVD neck
  17. Van Gaal will get sacked
  18. Don't let these idiots get an undeserved late winner Saints
  19. Austin putting shirt on
  20. yea commentary shockingly biased
  21. Mane kicking air again
  22. Never known old Trafford so quiet
×
×
  • Create New...