Jump to content

beavis17

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beavis17

  1. Well spotted! Thanks for that, will certainly save some money!
  2. The last train looks to be at 22:43 from what I can tell.
  3. Will be getting to Malpensa at a similar time to you on the Wednesday. How are you planning to get from the airport into Milan?
  4. Flying from Gatwick to Malpensa (EasyJet) at 20:25 on Wednesday, and then back on Friday morning at 10:25 via the same route.
  5. I think I saw somewhere that they come off sale at midday on Monday.
  6. 3 games in 5 days.
  7. Agreed. Might actually have to spend it with family now
  8. Got my Inter ticket through this morning - Block 210. Can't wait!
  9. Apologies, it worked for me.
  10. Refresh your browser and you might get straight in. Or try another browser.
  11. Easy. Ticket Number 4716.
  12. I was in a queue on one browser and tried another and got straight in. Might be worth doing.
  13. Good point. Is everyone going to be in the higher tier?
  14. I would hope that they wouldn't make typos on something that they know has caused a lot of furore amongst supporters!
  15. Could it even reach members at the rate it's going?
  16. 1,900 tickets sold for Inter away as of 11am this morning.
  17. Really hope this is true!
  18. The club have confirmed on Twitter that 5,000 is the maximum allocation.
×
×
  • Create New...