beavis17
Subscribed Users-
Posts
1,746 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by beavis17
-
-
On a permanent deal it certainly makes more sense than the previous Loftus-Cheek link.
-
He's made 18 Premier League appearances for us so not exactly completely untested.
-
Are we still looking for a big striker then, or are we going with Gallagher now?
-
Why 3 Spaniards?
-
He's liked one from Groningen that was posted after our one. Oh dear.
-
Nothing yet...
-
It's Virgil's birthday today. Will be interesting to see what the club tweet out for our captain. Maybe we've got him a huge cake...
-
If we've got, and are planning to keep, Gabbiadini, Long, Austin and Gallagher, then I wouldn't say we need another striker.
-
This. The only problem is if VVD picks up another long-term injury early doors though.
-
I don't mind a boring window if it means we keep VVD, Bertrand, Cedric and Tadic. Add a couple more players and we're ready to go.
-
Roma closing in on Defrel... http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/roma-defrel-negotiations-continue-positively-deal-could-come-soon
-
All those options and yet it was Ward-Prowse that played out wide in the second-half of the season.
-
Agreed. I wouldn't say that only completing 50/123 attempted take-ons shows that he "dribbles past his opponents with great ease" though.
-
Looking at Squawka, I would question this description of him: "Karamoh is a genuine winger who loves to dribble past his opponents with great ease." (He only successfully completed 50 of the 123 take-ons he attempted in Ligue 1 last season).
-
He's older than Mbappe.
-
Link to Caen winger Yann Karamoh (described as the new Kylian Mbappe despite the fact that he is six months older...) Would be very keen on this one. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3936803/southampton-yann-karamoh-kylian-mbappe-caen/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:TwImageandlink:Statement:Sport
-
I don't think he'll be going as no one will pay the £75m price tag.
-
Shame. Perhaps Defrel is our top target.
-
Ruben Neves might be going to Wolves
-
They rate Iheanacho at £25m so you think Bertrand is worth £50m?
-
It's The Sun I know, but I'd definitely take Iheanacho if Bertrand is determined to go. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3908459/southampton-manchester-city-kelechi-iheanacho-pep-guardiola-ryan-bertrand/?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:SunSouthampton:TwImageandlink:Statement:Sport
-
Sky Sports - No 'top' players leaving Southampton this summer.
beavis17 replied to Lallana's Left Peg's topic in The Saints
I think Bertrand is a top player myself. -
Hopefully we're keeping close tabs on Metz winger Ismaila Sarr. 19 years old and still a little raw but making a big impact in Ligue 1, and similar in style to a certain Sadio Mane dare I say. They want €15m for him apparently. Obligatory YouTube vid... [video=youtube;-BOIoEMS8ng]
