Jump to content

beavis17

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beavis17

  1. Fonte out, Rojo in?
  2. No Ings in the Burnley squad tonight...
  3. Rojo for £16m and Forster for £9m then?
  4. And no Schelotto either then?
  5. So we're waiting on the two Celtic guys then?
  6. Good stuff. Any news on other potential incomings?
  7. Does Gary O'Neil's imminent move to Norwich mean Leroy Fer is edging closing to the exit door...?
  8. Forster?
  9. richard askam ‏@richaskam 19m Unconfirmed but hear agreement reached for transfer of Celtic's Fraser Forster to Southampton...if Celtic go out of the Champions League
  10. I was at Leverkusen v Hannover 96 (September 28th, 2013). He didn't score and was pretty useless against a poor Hannover side. He looked clumsy and fell over a number of times. I'm not joking when I say he was less mobile than Lambert that day.
  11. Having watched him play last season he's less mobile than Lambert. Just saying...
  12. I hope not. I saw him play last season and he was less mobile than Lambert!
  13. Eh?
  14. http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/435606/Barcelona-eyeing-up-Celtic-forward-Georgios-Samaras
  15. Maybe Ben Smith wrote it?
  16. Forster, Redmond and Guarin.
  17. Goal.com are saying Pochettino wants Fonte... http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/31/4995418/tottenham-agree-4m-deal-for-dier?ICID=HP_BN_1
  18. Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 3m Southampton very keen on Saphir Taider and trying to take him as part of Pablo Osvaldo move to Inter Milan. Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 1m Marcos Rojo also in Southampton's sights - would be a major coup if they could land the Argentine, who had such a great World Cup.
  19. Rumours that it's £50m for Schneiderlin and Rodriguez. Bloody hell.
  20. Oh dear...
  21. What did he say?!
  22. Anyone starting to lose faith with Guan's positive posts...?
  23. Questionable fitness so would have to do a Lallana and only play for 70 minutes, but I have pace, am right-footed but can attack on either side and shots from range are my speciality. At 24, I'm still to reach my prime.
  24. Well none of us know the confirmed targets. If the media are to be believed then Javier Hernandez and Daryl Janmaat are two though. Just to clear things up I'm not a bed wetter, hence using 'target'.
×
×
  • Create New...