Jump to content

beavis17

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beavis17

  1. Sky Sources understand Sunderland have made an enquiry to signValencia's Argentina midfielder Ever Banega.
  2. Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach1m Osvaldo's two-week suspension was handed down by #SaintsFC for headbutting & punching team-mate Fonte at training on Wednesday, I am told.
  3. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25859916 Fonte's injuries not serious according to this.
  4. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25755711
  5. Have they then?
  6. http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/11700/9115950/transfer-news-santos-confident-they-will-persuade-diego-to-return-to-brazil
  7. Also got 6 in P4. Looking forward to this one.
  8. I was having a browse through the 'transfermarkt' website this morning and noticed that a number of our players' agents aren't listed. Does anyone on here know who represents players such as Lallana, Lambert, Morgan, Ward-Prowse etc?
  9. Lallana starts again against Germany. Hodgson said: "I was more than satisfied by his performance on Friday"
  10. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Well done to Adam and Jay especially. Fully deserved.
  11. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20863303
  12. It's alright I think they've used all of those up tonight.
  13. No Cork in the 18 again...
  14. Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes 1m Lambert starts for England v Moldova in absence of Sturridge, Rooney Ian Dennis ‏@Iandennisbbc 4m Ricky Lambert will start for England v Moldova #BBCFootball
  15. Who scored our goal in the 1-1 draw with West Ham last season at St Mary's?
  16. "@TomCoull: Well, time to hit the old dusty trail..."
  17. Well if it's true that we were looking at Ince then hopefully this lack of pace has been recognised and we get one nice, final surprise before tonight.
  18. Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach 2m Transfer movement at #SaintsFC. Outgoing player on loan. Good move for both parties. Announcement expected in next 15 minutes. Mayuka I expect.
  19. I see Chelsea are set to sign 21-year-old winger Christian Atsu from Porto. With their plethora of options in midfield I wonder if he may be loaned out...?
  20. Richard Ensten ‏@RichardEnsten 8m All set for the match tomorrow. Currently thinking up songs to suggest to be played pre-match. #saintsfc #WalkingInMemphis Hmm...
  21. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-leandro-damiao-target-2179735
  22. What a week it has been for the club if this is true.
  23. SSN just said we are in pole position on their transfer wiindow countdown.
  24. Where is Cardozo going out of interest?
×
×
  • Create New...