Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12,539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. "I loved it at West Ham. Somewhere down the line I might end up there again in some capacity. I don't know, maybe the pitch announcer" ****
  2. All the media training he has had after SEVERAL foot-in-mouth episodes seems to have paid off............
  3. Barrack Obama? Gordon Brown? Mark Zuckerberg? Katie Price and Peter Andre?
  4. Oi!
  5. Jon Harley? Jay Emmanuel-Thomas was a name i heard mentioned on loan from Arsenal. Recently signed a new contract.
  6. but i want top 2
  7. no idea how my league looks, i'll soon find out i suppose! Another team featuring stevo in the name is a bit odd
  8. Michael Schumacher now pls.
  9. for next season, with optional extension http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8427552.stm
  10. Finding Nemo and Little Mermaid. HTH
  11. i HATED Oblivion. Will i hate this?
  12. you got a special mention
  13. is it potions and con****sions?
  14. Mentally, but not physically
  15. No. It is tripe.
  16. Have never played a FF game..... Is it potions and all that nonsense? http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasy13/index.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XIII btw
  17. Sean Connery
  18. Dog, he is talking about you. I have a feeling royalty will die this year. Maybe even Charles
  19. Cliff Richard Sue Barker Suicide pact
  20. http://seoroot.com/blog/networking/share-internet-connection-wirelessly.html
  21. wanted to write a sentance where 2/3rds of the words begin with h
  22. The south goes mad when it snows.....they just get on with it up north
  23. all in good spirit of course..... PM sent
×
×
  • Create New...